AL,Tenn,Miss, GA, Haunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL,Tenn,Miss, GA, Haunts

Sup guys if your from any of the neighboring states to Alabama I am having the Disturbia/Neighbor Haunts BBQ on June 25th at Joe Wheeler Park at Wheeler Dam. Just a day of fun and hanging out with Haunters from the South! and hell yes if your from Canada and wanna come your more than welcome!!! Just a way to take the day off and have some summer fun with other haunters!! So make some time for Saturday June 25th and lets have blast! Whos up for baseball!!! Shane and it's I hope everyone who wants to come can make it! Shane!!
    sigpic

Sounds like fun!

Shane, sorry I didn't see this post sooner. Work is keeping me busy these days.

If my schedule allows, that sounds great. Right now I am travelling all over the US for my day job (in Florida right now),
    and I haven't even had any time to work on Folklore lately. I will touch base with you as it gets closer to time to see
    we can make it.

By the way, I hope you and your family/haunt family have weathered the storms. I just watched the weatherchannel, and it looks
    like you guys got hammered.

I will call you in a few days, after your power and cell service returns.

Be safe.
    Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
    www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Here's the facebook event page for this: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=209796105708196 :]

Comment

Working...
      X