Something disturbing that might inspire you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something disturbing that might inspire you

So took my family fishing tonight and fount this "thing" that some kids must have found dead and decided to string up on a tree. Now, question: 1) can anyone tell me what this might have been, and 2), am I wrong to look at this and think "wow, that is awesome and would look sweet in my haunt!!"
    Attached Files
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Hmmmmm,

looks like a boar to me. But If you dont put in your haunt can i have it....lol

Shawn
    http://bradentonhauntedtrail.com

Comment

Its a raccoon. the paw is a giveaway, and yup...its gross.
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Sorry Allen!

That is clearly a Chupacabra! You can tell by the spots, and the scaley spined back!
        Damon
        Frightmaster
        www.houseoffright.com
        Damon Carson

Comment

Definately a water-logged racoon. This inspires me to finally catch that one that comes and messes with my trash at night.....

Comment

Can you describe in great detail what it smelled like? Could be a give away as to what it was.......or where it could be used in a haunt........Im just say'n! LOL
            Kelly Anderson
            Owner- Halloween Undercroft
            http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
            Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

Whoa. That's nasty. Wish I waited 'till after lunch to see that. (takes bite of pastrami sandwich)
              sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

What it smelled like? Sinister Scents DEATH....
                www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I Had Just Bought My House..

I walked around to the backyard and there on a concrete slab next to the house was a racoon skeleton. I cleaned the bones with bleach dried them and assembled them on an oval picture frame, dressed it in Cowboy clothes and I call it Grandpa!
                  "He was a very short man... Thank God Grandma was six-foot-three!" (Greatgrandma was!)
                  I was given a cow skull from the high plains of California but after awhile the room it was in began to have.. a .. bad odor.
                  small pieces of brain matter were still hiding in the small parts of the skull. So bewarned. the long dead critter might still be doing a small amount of thinking!
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

That's really nasty, bloated and all..... Who would do this sort of thing???

It reminds me of when I was a kid going to visit an abandoned school near my church and neighboring gym. It was said to be haunted, and I finally got the courage to go in one day after practice with some friends and apparently satan worshipping was going on there at nights and they had animals strung up hanging from the ceiling, I saw painted pentacles and writing in red. It was mostly birds hanging, but I saw there were some bigger animals I didn't stick around too long I saw that and took off running! The building was torn down long a few years after we used to go up there, and now its a housing development for seniors!!

I'd stay away from the house near where they strung up that raccoon, that's not normal.....

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
                      Its a raccoon. the paw is a giveaway, and yup...its gross.
                      I just imagined you like "Well, CLEARLY, this is a raccoon." hahah

Comment

I was thinking raccoon too...looks like a big one. And yes, I think the same way with things like that being perfect for a haunt. So I guess I'm just as morbid as you, lol!
                        Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X