Use of symbols…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corey Burton View Post
    A neighboring haunt of ours had a nazi zombie scene and there was a shredded up banner with a swastika on it, so I wouldn't say that no haunts use symbols of hate.
    dead-snow-1.jpg

Originally posted by Corey Burton View Post
    With that said though, if these ideas are implemented, just be sure to proceed with caution and make sure you don't cross the threshold to where it would appear that you're promoting that affiliated symbol.
    Or denigrating that symbol as well . . . the last thing you need are a butch of neo-nazi skinhead vandals tearing up your haunt. If you guys thought Cliff's two yokels were bad . . .

Just sayin'

C.

Comment

" im sure you would be to scared to go in that direction but for the inlightened .."
      (that is enlightened, and in the context your error is hilarious)
      This is not a religious debate or topic- lets not poke ant piles here if we can help it, especially since it is a post from 2011.
      Allen H
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

There are things..

that I will never have in my haunt, yet it seems that most haunters do have these things, oh well?
        Some things not found in Ravens Grin are not here because either I personaly don't care to see them or promote them or because EVERYBODY ELSE HAS THEM!
        I like to entertain my patrons so well that they don't have the time to look at their Haunted House Check List and mark off what they are not seeing here, and many people really like not seeing the same old's again each time their car stops in October!
        Sorry! I just have always thought and felt that my life is too short to waste time copying others.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X