Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED Zombie photos. Please Read

Haunters and haunt owners,

I am designing a Zombie card game and would love to use photos from the haunt community! I am more than happy to give credit to (read: plug) the haunt or person who is in or provides the image, but I would require full transfer of ownership of the image(s). I am doing this independently and not as part of a mass production, so I cannot afford much. I am hoping that the following might be sufficient to peak your interest.

If a photo you submit is used in the final, published version of the game the following will apply:

• you will be credited on any component on which it appears, either by name or by identifying an associated Haunted Attraction. This option is your choice, but must be approved by me (shouldn't be an issue). If multiple photos are used each photo may have a different credit if you prefer
    • you or your haunt will be credited in the rule book for contributing one or more photos to the game
    • you will be provided free of charge one (1) of each component used (generally cards, but could include game boards or anything else)
    • you will be entitled to purchase at cost plus shipping one (1) copy of the game in which one or more of the submitted photos appears

What I am looking for in the photos: I am looking for standard human Romero-esque zombies and nothing off the wall or over the top. It should be a single zombie in the photo or at least one that can easily be cropped. Preferably full body (at least torso up) and quality make up.

If you still want some cash payment you can show me your photo and propose an offer. Like I said I don't have a ton of cash but for the right picture and price who knows. DO NOT BOTHER IF YOU NEED OWNERSHIP OF THE PHOTO to use for your haunt, marketing, or anything else. Like I said I will need full ownership to avoid any issues down the road. If that doesn't work for you, no hard feelings. If you ARE interested in some cool exposure, or just want your picture in a game then I'd love to work with you. The absolute max pictures I will use is 30 so get them in quick if you want in. I am happy to take multiple pictures even as many as 30 from one source if that is how it works out.

Feel free to PM me or email me at sales@vanrydergames.com if this is something that might interest you.
    ----------------------------------------------
    A.J. Porfirio

Hmmm.... this does sound interesting. I might be able to whip something up for ya.....it might take me a bit since I have to pour and paint a zombie brow, but I might be able to send a photo your way.....
    Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Working...
    X