No announcement yet.

Alabama Hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maryland got hit with it's worse Tornando in terms of strength from this storm, an EF5.

"Packing winds of more than 261 mph, the category F5 tornado - at the top of the scale that meteorologists use to measure intensity - leveled 80 buildings in and around La Plata and damaged 420 " luckily only three fatalities.

Check out these videos.

At 1:25 you see trees going down....

Here you can hear the Air Force base sirens going off....

Comment

Hummm

That dude in the first video should be here. That kind of Tornado is seen all the time around here it would hardly stop someone form cutting grass in the South. The second has a good wall cloud. Shane and it's I am going stir crazy! Shane
      sigpic

Comment

Shane,

It's actually the same storm filmed at different times of progression.you southerners get them worse than us but you guys get nothing compared to the plains and Midwest.

Comment

Thank You

Thanks Shane and the haunt community for your support through this tragic time for Alabama..
          ATROX and the rest of our people are all fine..Sorry we didnt check in earlier been very busy..

Comment

Paul,Atrox

Your one of my most respected friends hell all of you Atrox boys are in and out of this Industry! Yeah I know what it's like man. I will talk to ya in a day or so! Shane and it's love you guys! Shane
            sigpic

Comment

yes

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Pierce Manor, are you serious about them finding people that messed up? Are these people that were swept up in the twister? Hard to imagine seeing something like that....

That was one of the most defined tornado I've seen video of, really scary stuff...
              As Horrible as it is, people were found in that horrible of condition. And the tornado's scale was bumped up to ef5 rating just a few days ago
              Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
              "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
              sigpic
              flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

tractor trailer

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                Just letting everyone know just what all I am seeing! Shane and it's Dear God you have our attention. Shane
                the walmart truck photos you posted, they were of a wreck that happened in killen about a week before the storms, however the creek its in would have been a good few feet over the cab and you probly would not have even been able to tell there was a truck there.
                Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
                "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
                sigpic
                flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

Wow...glad to hear you guys are alright Shane, Atrox, and the other haunts out there...thoughts and prayers going out to those with losses.
                  Dan Faupel
                  www.ThemedAttractionDesign.com
                  www.HauntCostumes.com

Comment

Shane!!!!!! I am so sorry to hear what all you guys went through, from my home to yours hearts feel your pain and every other loss in alabama.... i will call you soon. Jason

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
                      Hope everything is okay! I read on F.B where Devon said the weather was pretty bad there. Our prayers are with you! Keep us posted.
                      Damon
                      Originally posted by graystone View Post
                      Right now over 1,000.000 homes are without power! Shane and it's I can't even get through to Devon! Shane

Oh hey guys. After my power went out I was kind of dead to the world for a minute to preserve phone battery.

The videos in this thread were completely ridiculous. I didn't see anything that bad from my house, but I was pretty much hanging out in my den the whole time. That's scary. I bailed and went to Florida, and on the way down the damage was insane. I didn't go through Tuscaloosa, but the roads through Culman and some section of I-65 south of Birmingham was really bad. Like, those weird poley guard rail things were covered in tree branches and there were pine trees down all over the place. I'm glad everyone I've talked to so far is ok for the most part :O

Comment

Charlie Sheen

I thought Charlie Sheen visiting Tuscaloosa because a 23 yr old fan emailed him was a very admiral thing. Ya Charlie has gotten some bad press and he has done bad things to himself. But I think deep inside he is a good hearted guy. And for him to say he is gonna put together some events to raise money and say he will definately return is great! They said he even went in a local Kmart and boughtt over $300 dollars plus of flashlights for people without electricity. Personally I think he is trying to clean his act up. And helping others in need is a good way to start. Like he said its not a publicity stunt. He is the last person who needs publicity! Im all for it! "Way to go Charlie!"
                        Damon
                        Frightmasters
                        www.houseoffright.com
                        Damon Carson

Comment

David Spade

David Spade sent a $200,000.00 donation today. Shane and it's he gave $50,000.00 last year to the Tenn flooding ! Shane
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow thats great! Maybe more stars and celebrities will help and do the same! Thats awesome!
                            Damon
                            Frightmasters
                            www.houseoffright.com
                            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                            X