Alabama Hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama Hit

Just giving everyone a yell! I cannot respond to cell phone or text. Alabama had a major out break of Tornados the area where Disturbia is was hit to. I cannot get through to see if the haunt was hit. 90% of North Alabama is without Power. I know Birmingham has been hit too where Atrox is but can't get through to Paul last contact I had he was getting hit hard too. Arx Mortis was flooded to a point as I talked to Vinny around 1 it was minor flooding in the Q-Line area. Many dead here and all of the TV Stations are running on backup. It's been a bad day were used to them but not 30 on the ground at the same time. I seen a house house that was blown into the river a town not far from me is completly gone. I am sure you will all see it all on the national news. I seen a billboard that was made of steel that was shot through the highway that looked like a fence in the middle of the road! Insane hard to get reports due to no power!!! This is my only contact now! Shane and it's I will post more! Shane
    sigpic

Hope everything is okay! I read on F.B where Devon said the weather was pretty bad there. Our prayers are with you! Keep us posted.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Wow

Right now over 1,000.000 homes are without power! Shane and it's I can't even get through to Devon! Shane
      sigpic

Comment

Prayers coming at you

Sending prayers from the Northeast, hope everyone is safe and healthy. I also hope everyone
        there is spared damage to their homes and haunts. This sucks, its not bad enough we have
        to deal with all the "normal" problems of owning and running a haunt, now add tornados. Your
        in our thoughts and prayers...

Be well

Dan Augusto
        Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

leeds was south of the major storm i believe. so atrox shouldve been alright unless they got part of the other storms bad.
          sloss fright furnace was right in the middle of it all but i havent heard anything from the guys there.
          Hope everything at disturbia is alright!

These storms were CRAZY. our house was shaking from the thunder alone and the major storm passed about 3 miles from here. some MAJOR damage to some other cities. im sure the rest of you guys will see it on the national news like shane said. just from looking at the pictures its not pretty.

Comment

Shane,

Be safe and hope everything is alright. We had some crazy winds today, but thankfully no tornadoes. I know how scary that can all be. I drove through a minor one once...it was really scary and surreal, cant imagine multiple in the area. Hope all is well.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Wow. I hope everyone and everything ends up being OK for all our haunting friends.

Comment

Is it just me or does anyone else also notice that it seems like storms are becoming more and more intense lately? I know it's spring and all but like every storm coming through is producting damaging winds even tornados...

DA

Comment

Update

Dark I been saying that for a while yes they are! Well were up to over 200 dead. 3000 plus hurt. 1.3 million homes without power. I still can't get Paul at Atrox yet and still can't get through to check on Disturbia. Arx Mortix has some tin missing, minor flooding and some trees broke other than that they fine. Browns Ferry Necular Power Plant is about 15 miles from my home and it the largest in the world and it was taken out to a point. It's like Hurricane Katrina sad day for family, friends here. I will be out today and hopefully post some pictures. I will post a few from last night but could not get far so they are just flooding and trees. There was even a grave that caved in from the rain! Shane and it's more later. Shane
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

Storms

These storms had perfect conditions. Major jet stream coming off gulf that started the spin when lows made contact with it. Michigan- I was almost done planting corn here last year. Have not had a tractor in the field yet this year. Did take the kids canoeing in a field though.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

One...

Of 0ver 30 yesterday! Shane just sad! Shane

sigpic

Comment

Scary Stuff

Some close friends of mine are EMTs for the local hospital land they rode out to one of the hardest places hit. They found people completely twisted up, a few people had no head, and they found a woman who they thought was wrapped in rope... it was her intestines... this is a horrible thing that has happened, and I hope Disturbia and Atrox as well as the other alabama haunts are fine. Please keep in your prayers the families who lost their loved ones on yesterdays horrid events. And please rejoice for the ones who are still alive and be thankful for your own lives. be thankful you are not here. -Tristin
                        Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
                        "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
                        sigpic
                        flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to all in the area, especially to my haunter friends like Shane
                          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Is it just me or does anyone else also notice that it seems like storms are becoming more and more intense lately? I know it's spring and all but like every storm coming through is producting damaging winds even tornados...

DA
                            Mother Nature is mad at us. We didnt listen so it's on to phase 2

Comment

Omg!

Just watching that on here was enough to freak me out a bit! I feel so sorry for everyone that had to go through that! There's more I want to say, but it would start a fued on here so I'll keep my remaining thoughts to myself! This is TOO devistating to watch!
                              Last edited by newhorror2010; 04-28-2011, 10:38 AM.
                              John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Working...
                              X