Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finished Filming 4 Episodes! RFR Status, and off to HAuNTcon....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Filming 4 Episodes! RFR Status, and off to HAuNTcon....

Hello haunters. It has been a few weeks. As you may or may not know there are a few things in the can over the last few weeks.

1) I had a mini stroke. YES at 35 years old I had a mini stroke after Transworld and only very few of you knew about it. It took me out of commission for a bit.

2) We have been filming with our producers, and team the first 4 of 6 episodes of the RFR TV Show coming to DirecTV, Cable and other venues soon. We are slated to finish filming the other shows over the next few weeks for production to wrap and it go to the powers that be to edit.

3) We are now off to HAuNTcon and have crew also at Texas Frightmare Weekend and Cinema Wasteland as well. So please stop by and chat.

4) SORRY if I have been MIA, with production and the small stroke, I haven't had much time to wrap up things. But I now have a crew in hand to do it, and I am back to weekly RFR Shows coming Tuesday after we wrap the cons. But rest assure RFR is ALIVE and kicking and I am back in action, even if I am moving a bit slower due to the stroke. But hey I am alive at least.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Wow, glad to hear you're okay after that. Pretty scary.

Here's wishing you the best so you can be at full strength for many more haunt conventions and RFR shows to come!
    Ryan

Comment

Thank you for the kind wishes. It was pretty scary esp at my age! I am doing well, and moving a bit slower, but JJ is still here and kicking. Been a long year with deaths in my family, filming for the RFR TV Show, and then my health.

But on the upside RFR is back in full swing. We will be at 3 Cons this weekend and new shows resume on Tuesday.

So Looking to a good rest of 2011.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

had no idea this happened.......

wondering where the show has been and I know you've been busy with the tv show. Strokes are nothing to joke about. One took my father in 1984. Stay well. Hope your road to recovery is a quick and successful one........ best of luck.....

Comment

JJ,

Man...SLOW DOWN!! Hahaha...I'm glad to hear you're OK! Hopefully, I'll see you at Hauntcon Saturday. -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Glad to hear you are ok, JJ! Drop everything, go to D-World and relax!
            sigpic

Comment

health before anything else

Jonathan,

i'm sorry to hear about your health but very glad you're doing OK --- your health should come before everything because without it, everything else is meaningless. i don't know you too well yet but i figure you must be under quite some pressure or maybe putting too much on your plate in order to get a mini-stroke at this age. treat your body well and get some rest! i'll see you at your booth --- we're practically booth neighbors.

Quan
              sigpic
              The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.

Comment

Hey Jonathan...glad to hear you are doing better...I myself almost had a stroke several years ago, and I was on pace to another one until my doc changed my med's a couple of weeks ago...wish you the best!! Take care!!
                sigpic
                Haunted Radio's Websites:
                Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
                contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Comment

You know that stress kills......Take time to smell the roses.......Glad to see u r ok.

Comment

Working...
                  X