No announcement yet.

Upcoming Stiltbeast studios project poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to choose. I want a tutorial on every topic!!!

Comment

Haunted House design please.

Comment

Not to be a buzz kill, but focusing on haunt design really has a limited audience. It might best be addressed at the seminars at the various conventions.
        If you really want to get into the business you really need to start making commitments, like attending the conventions and seminars!! It should be part of your basic reasearch before you buil your first wall panel!!!

Personally I's prefered the last choice on ideas. As an example, just look at the response the blood gel and plastic corpsing got????

There are ideas out there that we have all come up with to save time or create something we can't get anywhere else. These ideas are things that everyone can use. Whether you are a newbie or a seasoned haunter, everyone likes a good idea!!

Secondly, costuming is one of the areas that always gets overlooked. Again, it is a topic that can be utilized by a lot more people.

While design is getting votes, is it necessarily the best topic to reach the most participants here?
        R&J Productions
        Las Vegas, NV
        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

I'm obviously outvoted, but I'll be looking forward to the stilt DvD, which you could also tie in to the que line acting possibly. That was my main role this year, entertaining people outside of the haunts, I couldn't fit inside.

Comment

Wow, one vote shy of 100, not a bad response.
            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Blooper Reel

We need a blooper reel off all your videos! And maybe some non haunter talk like we used to have in the chat rooms! Haha! Miss those days! See ya at the show Allen!
              Damon
              www.frightmasters.weebly.com
              Damon Carson

Comment

• Silicone mask making
                • Fantastic costuming
                • Moving like a monster- Stilts, sliding, and other monster motions
                • Dynamic HH acting 3- que lines and outside actors
                • Collected tricks and tips - to dumb to sell but they work great
                Well, since we now have the Haunt Design DVD, and the Scare one is on the way, I'd say let's get on with the rest of those. I would focus on Collected Tricks and Tips, and Monster Moving, particularly stilt work.

C.

Comment

Acting!

Queue line acting and acting in general would be big for me. I am working on logistics and budget to get you out to our haunt for training, but alas a DVD would be totally awesome in the meantime!

I have got to look up your airbrushing DVD. That is something I could use right now .......
                  Travis "Big T" Russell
                  President
                  Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

newest DVD is finally on the website!
                    http://stiltbeaststudios.com/Scares_.php
                    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

For anyone who is an actor or haunt owner Allens DVDs ARE A MUST!!! I have been in the haunt biz for 15 years and Ive done it all Im now an owner of a successful haunt. I and my staff watch allens youtube Wednesday every week and me and my staff own ALL of his dvds. Also My staff and I ask his advise all the time. He is more than happy to help in anyway he can. I know when you see the dvd is $35 your like wow thats alot cause walmart sells movie for $5......The info he gives you is worth its weight in gold. This man truly gives you an understanding of Haunt acting. There is NOTHING that will help you or your staff more then Allens DVDs.
                      Allen Ill be ordering the new scares dvd this weekend. thanks (horror fields!!)
                      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Great poll Allen, I agree with the costuming comments but whatever you decide on, keep 'em coming !!!
                        Kelly Allen - Humboldt House of Horrors

Comment

Yep, I'm still pushing for someone who knows what they're doing to make a DVD or a book about OUTDOOR haunts!

(Oh, and I'm not knocking Allen's stuff at all. Quite the opposite. I took his seminar at MHC in 2012, and bought his DVD. Both were excellent!)

-TODD
                          Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

Working...
                          X