Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Hellevator for sale used in Lionsgate's My Bloody Valentine Haunted House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Hellevator for sale used in Lionsgate's My Bloody Valentine Haunted House

We have a custom Hellevator that we just went through and added new controls and made some adjustments to make it brand new again. This Hellevator is one season old and was made by two different parties and checked over by us. The base is a Fright Props original which gets you all the amazing movements and the cab of the elevator is made by Edge Designs, so you know it looks amazing. It was used last year in Lionsgate's My Bloody Valentine Haunted House which we helped make the props for along with Universal's and Fright Dome Las Vegas's Saw Haunted Houses in 2009 and 2010. It is themed like a mining elevator and has all the bells and whistles. (emergency stop, two sliding doors, air blast, sound, two custom ramps made from aluminum diamond plate which have over $1800 in by themselves, blasts of fog, custom sound, ride grade buttons and controls, steel cab frame and so much more) This elevator was built for theme park use and is very durable. It is gonna be first come first serve basis. We really need the room in our shop and can barely move right now. The first with $8750 gets it. (very firm on the price considering how much these cost to build right) It is currently in our shop near LA. We can deliver for a price, but I would suggest Forward air or something like that. It is currently plugged in aired up set up in our shop and ready to go if you want to stop over and take it for a test ride. We have already had several offers but are NOT willing to accept payments at this time, thank you for your offers though, but we can't act as a bank. Payment must be made in full.

This Hellevator is in stellar condition and we went through every nut and bolt. It is ready to go for you! First person with a deposit on it secures the Hellevator.

$8750 includes the ramps, controls and everything!

My email is Brentapplv@aol.com or call me:

Brent Johnson w/ Johnson Animatronics (951) 218-2484 (feel free to text me if I am not able to answer)

Lots of bites no deposit yet

We still have this available. Give me a shout. I can send you pics too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb View Post
      We still have this available. Give me a shout. I can send you pics too.
      Sent you an email
      Brett Hays, Director
      Fear Fair
      www.fearfair.com

Comment

Working...
      X