Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Symphonic Sacrifices Performing Live Horror Concert at NHC 2011!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Symphonic Sacrifices Performing Live Horror Concert at NHC 2011!

Robert J. Frankenberg is at it again!

Symphonic Sacrifices will be traveling down to King of Prussia, PA to perform another spectaculer Live Horror Concert!

In 2008 Robert J. Frankenberg performed a Live Horror COncert at the Midwest Haunters Conventions Midsummer Nights Scream Tour!

This time we will be performing at the Car SHowfloor where our booth will be set up!

We will be selling all our 8 CDS at an industry low of $10.00.

Looking foward to seeing you all there, We would like to just stop by hauntworld and welcome everyone for there support!
    We have been going for 3 years now and our company has expanded more then ever!
    Our Studio has grown as well as our vast music Library as we are preparing to launch our 9th CD! "Dantes Inferno"

Thank you to all,
    Next year who knows, look for us at Transworld and Midwest Haunters Convention,
    Robert J. Frankenberg
    http://www.symphonicsacrifices.org

wow ! appearing live !!!!!!

this convention has EVERYTHING !!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Chuck!

Hey Chuck,

Yeah, This convention seems to be coming along nicely. Cannot wait for two more days!

This convention has grown so much and now a LIVE HORROR CONCERT!

I don't know about you but I don't know many people who play out live8)

NHC HERE WE COME!

Comment

you're right !!!!!!

would love to see and hear you guys, but can't make it this year.....(I'm so close too). Have a great gig and enjoy the convention! Hope it is successful for you. Michael Bruner is a GREAT host!!!!! have fun !!!!

Comment

Very cool!!! this convention is gonna RAWk!!!!
          Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Need an update..................

How is the national haunters convention going ? How was the live gig ? Updates/photos, sound/ please !!!!! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by chuck weber View Post
              How is the national haunters convention going ? How was the live gig ? Updates/photos, sound/ please !!!!! Thank you
              I posted some photos in another thread. I thought it was a nice convention with a good variety of vendors. My personal fave was Loki's Workshop. His vision and design is so much what I attempt to design as well. Awesome stuff!!! Met some very nice people and toured the Scare Brothers and Fright Factory haunts. Very well done with a delicious dinner and beautiful cake for dessert. the haunts were FABULOUS!! My personal fave as the Insane Asylum in Fright Factory. They have amazing actors that reallly did an excellent job!!!! Robert kept everything moving smoothly and it was nice to hear the love and passion in his voice when he talked about his "baby". I really had a terrific time!!!
              Kimmy

Comment

004.jpg008.jpg A few more NHC
                Kimmy

Comment

Update!

Hello Hauntworld,

We just got back and what a show it was indeed!

We could not have asked for more success selling almost every cd we brought with us to the show!

The live concerts turned out to be a great success. It was hard because we were kept moving around the show floor not to bother the vendors twice, but we had crowds and applause every time we played.

We will definitly be coming back again next year and with the success of this there will be much more to come of symphonic sacrifices!

THanks guys
                  Robert J. Frankenberg
                  CEO / OWner
                  Symphonic Sacrifices

Comment

Glad your experience was a success !

Keep up the great work !

Comment

Working...
                    X