Sideshow banners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sideshow banners

Anybody have a source on getting some circus side show banners printed? Similar to this.
    Attached Files
    Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Expensive

If you get them printed on vinyl and only get one of each type they are very expensive. Depending on what you are using them for I have found that painting them works well. Take your backdrop (wood, vinyl, etc.) and hang it up like the picture shows. Draw onto a overhead slide projector exactly what you want to be on your banner and then project it onto the back drop using a overhead projector and then just trace the lines with your paint and you have a much cheaper version that looks really good. Printed at my local sign shop a 10x10 banner is $250.

Comment

I have used these people before. http://www.ratsoretro.com/Home_Page.php They did a really good job. Ours were full sized but they are only showing half sized ones on their website now. Maybe they can still make them full sized for you. I can't remember how much they charged us for them. Haunted Enterprises also makes 3 very large banners...big foot...alien autopsy and fiji mermaid. but they are more for a sideshow front (they have an entrance door)than a banner but they are huge. go to their website and click money makers then sideshow to see them.

Comment

Working...
      X