No announcement yet.

Need input / inspiration for small haunt, clock is running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the size is the issue, if your haunt is good , it's good. I would take your haunt and break it down two the best parts and rework them back together into your new smaller haunt, also add alot of effects you need to dazzle them. I would add a ton of video effects and animatronics thru out your haunt, little things like shadow people and nick nacks moving across tables and book selfs. You want to keep there eyes moving around the room this will make there brain work hard to take it all in and make your haunt feel bigger. And good actors.

Lots of eye candy, I feel dirty just saying that.

Robert

Comment

Allen I should come visit at some point. I haven't been out there for a few years and I have lost track of time. Are the haunts up and hidden or are they torn down?
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Think of it this way, Trailer Haunts are getting more and more discussion. A basic 6 trailer haunt is the same sq footage that you are considering! You just have to design with a different mindset. You have to design to use EVERY square inch!! Where possible you design the actor spots for multiple scares and like was stated, it really helps brings your actors back when you keep them busy!!

It can definately be more difficult to design in the smaller venue, but once you learn the "tricks" of the trade it can be very rewarding!!

Good luck!

Rich
        R&J Productions
        Las Vegas, NV
        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

picture?

can someone please post a pic of their triangular grid layout. I just cannot visualize it.

Comment

Working...
          X