KroneDaddy's New Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KroneDaddy's New Job

After 27 years of working for Carnival Cruise Lines, I have left them and am now employed by Fee/Hedrick Family Entertainment in Pigeon Forge TN. I am the lead in their new show at The Hatfield and McCoys Dinner Show. In addition to acting and playing the banjo, I co-wrote the show and am acting as Musical Director. It is a big show, cast of 20, and the theater seats about 750. I am very excited about this and am loving my new job.

I am hoping eventually this will allow me to do a haunt again, maybe there in Pigeon Forge in a few years once I get good and settled. Right now my job has taken all my spare time. If you are in Pigeon Forge please look me up. Sorry I cant get discounts for the show since it is a dinner show. I just wanted to let you, my haunt buddies to know about my new job and that I am off the ships. Kelly, you guys gotta come to Pigeon Forge to see me next time.

Tim Harkleroad

Here are some pics of the building of the facade on the renovated theater. Wish I had these guys building me a facade. This was about a $3M refit, including the show sets, kitchen refit, etc.
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...78021325553461
    Hauntus Emeritus
    Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
    Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

My in-laws own a time share in Gatlinburg and the wife and I get up there every couple of years. Good luck with the new position...
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Good luck Tim,''

Think you can handle being on dry land for an extended period of time????

Can you at least get a discount on future cruises as a customer!!!!!

So are you a Hatfield or a McCoy?????

Good luck!!!

Rich
      R&J Productions
      Las Vegas, NV
      www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Good for you! Been off the ships for over four years now, and still have no desire to return.

Comment

Tim

Congratulations!!!! I wish you well! Shane and it's looks like your gonna have fun! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats. Looks like a fun gig. Maybe on your day off you can head over to the Ripleys haunt in Gatlinburg and give them some much needed advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Brett Hays, Director
            Fear Fair
            www.fearfair.com

Comment

Congratulations Tim! We're excited for you buddy! They'll be lucky to have you there and I know you're going to have a blast with the show! Maybe you can do a special sceance/magic show during the fall??? Share pics when you can my friend!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

We actually just got back from Pigeon Forge! Wish we had saw this post before we went. Believe it or not the only show we done this year was your show, and it was AWSOME!! Great work! We had a really great time. Its so much fun and the food is great! Go Hatfields! lol

Comment

very very cool indeed
                  I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Best of luck in your new venture, tim.............

I had no idea you were so multi- talented. Have fun ! You're living the dream.... You love what you do........wishing you only the best in the future. Chuck

Comment

Glad to hear it!

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                      X