Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bayville Screampark...Photos, Rich Hanf, McCurdy and more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayville Screampark...Photos, Rich Hanf, McCurdy and more.

Hey folks... last year Halloween Productions, Inc. was hired to build a MAJOR haunted event in Long Island, New York. We built two different haunted houses one being a haunted mansion with about 50 animations or so it seemed. The mansion had about 15 rooms, and each was highly detailed, some had CGI effects and more.

The other haunt was a 3D clown house, which had some incredible artwork.

At this attraction he had a major facade built onto the building. Everything was first class with this guy... everything.

Check out the photos!

http://www.hauntworld.com/gallery/th...s.php?album=72

I have more and may upload more later... if you like these.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I have more and may upload more later... if you like these. People often email after I upload photos and ask me to upload more. I've been planning on uploading some of these for a while but just haven't. I think you'll find looking at these photos worth every penny!!! This place was FIRST CLASS TILT BOOGIE! The facade on this place was probably the best ever created in the industries history!!! You take a look and tell me what you think!

Turns out we're being hired to do another project EVEN bigger than this one in London, a half a million dollar haunted house. It will be a tourist attraction I'll know more about that in soon! I'll keep you posted with photos and stuff as we go along with this. Anyway let me know what you think of this attraction!

We will be doing an article on this Bayville project in the next magazine. You won't believe this but the guy spent about one million dollars total with the building, facade and everything. WOW... huh? Yes he built the building from scratch!

You'll notice Rich Hanf and Kevin McCurdy in some of the pictures... Rich and Kevin both live in New York area so it was easy to bring them in on this project. I loved working with them on this... both first class people!

Larry Kirchner
    www.halloweenproductions.com
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Well just before I hit the hey... yeah I know 7am I decided to upload 10 more photos. Check them out!

Have fun!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

One last thing... I can upload TONS more cool photos. I only have about 3000 haunted house photos.

I only ask one thing... will someone other than myself upload photos?

You guys use to upload tons of them, now I'm the only one. If you have photos to upload I'd love to see them.

Start adding YOUR haunted house photos!

Just FYI... if you go to Yahoo and type in keyword real haunted house photos or something like that our photo page comes up first.

Hey add photos its good PR for your haunt baby!

Lets go!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

HOLY SH*T!!! I LOVE THAT FACADE!!

So, how much did ALL of Bayville cost? Just wondering. Awesome pics as always Larry. -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Sweet pix Larry. That is a fantastic job! I have to agree with Tyler, the facade rocks.

Gotta love when you post pix man. Motivates other haunters and also showcases your work.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
            http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
            "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
            http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

You know Larry, you really do give a lot to haunters, through your HauntWorld website and through your web and other contributions to IAHA. The PR Program you and other IAHA board members initiated last year was freakin AWESOME! I'm not one to get involved in political arguments, and I don't belong to any "camps", but I do believe in recognizing someone who has made significant contributions and you my friend have made significant contributions! This contract you landed, and the new project/contract you obtained for the London project, are both perfect examples of karma coming back to you! I don't always agree with everything you say, but I have a tremendous amount of respect for what you have and continue to bring to this industry and I consider you a haunt family member and friend! You have paved a path that I feel privileged to travel and you continue to raise the bar for us all. You deserve to be recognized for it Larry. I know your generosity sometimes goes unnoticed, so thanks!

Kel
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The photos are fantastic!!! The place looks great!
                www.mindseizure.com
                www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

hey Larry. I was just wondering, has Halloween Productions ever created a trailer haunt? I am interested in possibly doing a haunt one year. I am only 16, but it never hurts to start planning early!

The photos look great, as well as the ones on your site!

Dustyn
                  ________
                  buy vapir vaporizer
                  Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Hey dusty, I was only 16 when I decided that I should do my own haunt( I am 23 now). Now granted it did take me 7 years to finally get it open. The good thing is that I have bought stuff every year, for the past 7 years, so my haunt was pretty full of everything.

One thing I would give to you as advice, is to NEVER GIVE UP!! You can ask Larry too. He didnt get where he is now, by letting everyon s&%t on him when he was a young pup. It's a lot harder to convince people that your serious at a young age, but as long as you stick with it and never give up, you will reap the benefits. And as long as you play your cards right, those benefits will be great.

Any haunter on this forum can always help you with any questions you may have, but some might not realize truly how difficult to get anything going at such a young age.

If you ever have any questions, dont hessitate to post on these boards. We are here to help each other out.
                    Brad Bowen
                    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I do agree with everything Larry has to say! I am currently wrapped up in duct tape and attempts are being made to de programmed me by Christians on crack! It won't work though, I am more defiant than they have ever run into.
                      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Some people think that they can fix anything with duct tape, even fixing Gregg!
                        If they were real old-time role players there would be no duct tape, there would be spikes through your wrists.
                        If there had been duct tape about 2,000 years ago easter might have a totally different feel to it.
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

it was quite a task getting this one built lol.but it was fun! deffinately a theme park size attraction. only wish i could've gone back to see it in operation. maybe this year.
                          "the boogeyman is real, and you found him"

Comment

Steve,

Could you tell me when the metting is this month? ...Getting in touch with kevin is always a project...

Thanks,

-Sean O'Malley

Comment

Working...
                            X