Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHC 2011 Recap and Review

Hey Guys,
    Robert J. Frankenberg from Symphonic Sacrifices here.

Just wanted to drop a line and tell you about our experience at the National Haunters Convention this year.
    We showed up on thursday for vendor set up and all I can say is thank you to Rob and Mike for making the vendor set up so easy. We drove down to the loading ramp where the vendor greeter daylin was there and she helped us get set up and everything. Set us up with our vendor passes and made the experience wonderful.

After vendor set up we went to the meet and greet at the Radisson Hotel. It was great. I got to hang out with my dear freind Ed Douglas from midngiht syndicate. Ed is a great guy and all weekend we got to hang out and discuss the industry and upcoming events. All I can say is the Carnival Arcane CD is going to be insane!
    Got to of course hang with Rob and Mike the owners of the National HAunters Convention. They were two of the nicest people I have ever worked with and the most generous.

We will never be able to say thank you enough for all they did for us. They really boosted our company off the ground!

Then came Friday! opening day. There were alot of vendors at this show. We we're right behind sinister controls and all the animatronics from All-Scare productions. What amazing work!

There was something for everyone at this convention and it really was fantastic.

The Stage entertainment was great, from jenna and the Rottenets to Trivei that Bites, Crazy Bob Turnertruly knows how to put on a show.

We also got to perform numerous times aroudn the show floor. We got to perform alot a Live horror Concert 8 times across the weekend.

All I can say is this is a great convention to attend and Rob and Mike surely do know hwo to put on a great show and treat there venrods right!

www.nationalhauntersconvention.com

Robert J. Frankenberg
    Symphonicsacrifices.org
    Owner/C.E.O
Working...
X