Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any SUGGESTIONS on good press release companies/wesites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any SUGGESTIONS on good press release companies/wesites?

Any suggestions to good quality press release services?
    Thanks,
    Scott

Scott, You probably already know this, and this may not be what you're looking for, but I get emails all the time asking me about press releases and the best way to build a database of press and media contacts so I thought I'd reply. My suggestion is to contact your area Chamber of Commerce and your area Advertising and Promotions organizations and ask them to provide you with a list of press and media contacts. I have done this in several cities, before we purchased a permanent location for the Raycliff Attractions, and I have never been turned down. Best of all, other than the cost to be a member of the Chamber of Commerce, which has many other benefits, it's free!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Sometimes it's not worth it though

Belonging, paying dues to a Chamber of Commerce.
      I paid, I got the right to display my flyers in their fancy tourist center, buried in a rack with 300 other brochures.
      I also got the right to spend 100/s of dollars to place an ad in the quarterly tourist mag. , which I did. They messed the ad up with no recourse(part of the chamber's fine print, it really frees them up to do a quick, sloppy job, and they don't have to care then!)
      So i had almost "0" return on all those dollars spent. I ask people how they found out about my house, I have caller ID to know where they live or are coming from, when they send me reservation money I have their personal check with pertinent info on it too.
      I know where and how and who and chamber membership just didn't "Do".
      Oh, yess, all of this took place in a heavy tourist town that sees 3 million of them a year only 45 miles from me.
      Galena, Illinois-"The Home of General Grant!"
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X