The Hills Have Eyes 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hills Have Eyes 2

So what did everybody think of this movie?

Personally liked liked most of it, but there were many things that I think they either should have changed, or that got messed up when they were filming/cutting the movie. To me, a major movie like this should have all of those little things fixed before they released this movie.
    Some of the kill scenes were pretty good, but few of them just didnt really make me go "wow!" or "dude that was sweet!". And the script was off too, in most of the scenes. I think it could have been written a lot better.

A lot of people have said that Wes Craven should have never made a sequel to the original back in the 70's, And I kinda feel the same about this one also.

All together, I think it was a descent movie- but not near as good as the first remake.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Yeah, personally I left the theater rather numb -- not liking or hating it. When asked what I thought of it, all I could muster was, "It's okay."
    I'm glad I didn't have to pay to see it. (My son is security at the theater. Got free popcorn and a lemonade, too!)

Will it be on in my Netflix queue when it comes out on DVD...Nope!

Comment

I agree with empressnightshade 100% on this movie.

As for Dead Silence I felt like I was watching Saw all over again with a awful modified story. I'm not that big of a fan. Can you tell?

Comment

My oldest son was 12, a big gore-movie fan, ex cetra. Then the neighbor's dog died at the bottom of the basement stairs as he was watching it for them, my son really likes dogs.
        He and I struggled to carry the dead dog up the stairs and hide it in the garage so the neighbor's two little kids wouldn't see it when they came home, as per his phone instructions.
        Death wasn't funny anymore to my son, I think this new level of maturity served him well when he was overseas in the US Army.
        We all are products of our life experiences, good and bad and terrible, we all struggle through.....
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X