Transworld Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Question

Hey there. I am only 16, and am wondering why Transworld is 18+. Is it becasuse it has adult content, or becasuse it is a place of business? Well two more short years and I can go.
    ________
    NSR150
    Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:04 AM.

Yes and yes.

There is some occasional adult content (body painting demos, the playboy costume booth, etc, etc, etc) so they are covering themselves there.

And, it's a show for businesses to attend. They are aware there are a handful of people who are under 18 that run haunted attractions, but there's not enough of you to justify opening it up.

-- I
    -------------------------------
    http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

The show floor at Transworlds from years past were crowded places and extra non-buying bodies were discouraged from being there.
      Buyers and sellers have limited time to make contact with one another, seling and buying usually requires a far amount of time spent and gawkers take time just standing there filling precious space.
      The couple of years I bought much were the lucky years I managed to pick a few pockets in the crowd so I had spending money.
      I don't need the competition of shorter, efficient pickpockets in my crowd!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X