Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunted Farm, Barn What would you put inside?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Farm, Barn What would you put inside?

I noticed a Haunted that has a Haunted Barn and I was wondering what types of scary rooms, ideas can you do in a Haunted Barn, Farm? Thanks

In our barn, we have a lot of architecture from the existing barn we are working with. The track system for the butchering room is still there, so that will be our butchering room. One room was the scalding room with the chimney vent to the outside so we are bringing in a kettle for a cauldron and that will be a voodoo room theme. Hillbilly swamp area, stables for dead animals/people etc. Some rooms don't fit the barn theme too because we needed to incorporate clowns in there somewhere as well.
    Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Do This:

Pry or cut some floor boards in a far corner of the barn. Dig a hole, hide the dirt away somewhere.Lay a sheet of black plastic in the hole, add water.
      You have now created the "Old Well", the same one little Timmie's dog drowned in.
      You have also duplicated what was a block from my Parent's house the whole time I was a kid, a deserted old barn with a history of scary real death about it.
      "Don't you kids play in that barn, you might fall into the old well in there!"
      The floor is wet!?" Follow the water, see where it goes."...........
      No dog actually drowned there but a werewolf did hide under the water one night only to emerge and rip up some stupid kids who should never had been there.
      The two major areas of human fear involve fear of "What's under the ground" AND "What's under the Water!"
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Barn

A slaughter house where the animals are doing the killing and butchering. )

Steve...
        UptownHaunts@aol.com

"Follow the Bloody Brick Road to Nightmare Village"

Comment

Lots of pig stuff

People are scared of pigs like they are of clowns. Just something about pigs. Pig it up!!!!!! Good luck! Keep us posted!!!!

Comment

Yes, Piggies!

Make a realistic one that actually sneezes from it's flat, open nose, spraying everyone. I have "been there got done by that", a real pig as I worked for a hog farmer a few days.
            Common horror: A farmer has a heart attack or stroke, falls into the hog pen, hogs eat almost anything sticking out, like a nose, ear. If he survives he will look nasty, they also ate his wallet.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

When I was a kid living in Switzerland, we used to help the neighbors milk cows. Their barn had a long hall where the cows would come in and face the walls to eat grain while they were milked. The pee and poop would fall in the middle of the hall, which was about six inches lower than the platforms where the cows stood. Being the youngest helper, my job was to keep the feed baskets full, and to keep the other end empty. That is to say, waste removal. I would push a flat shovel down the middle of the hall to move all the waste to the far end, where it fell through an opening in the floor into a sub basement filled with several week's worth of manure. All that urine made it smell terrible and look like dark cow manure quicksand. (They would pump it out as needed to fertilize the fields.) My greatest fear was slipping and falling into that pit and drowning in it. Can you imagine a worse way to go?

Once, one of the adults picked me up and pretended like he was going to drop me in there. (I was only seven years old, so it was really terrifying!) Imagine doing something similar to customers: Move in on them with a bulldozer blade the full width of the hall toward the manure pit... That will literally scare the sh*t out of them. (Heck, just remembering how it felt dangling over that dark, stinky pool gives me the heebee-geebees now, forty years after the fact!) Alas, the health department would never allow it here. What weenies.
              www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

I know a man..

Who worked in a large city sewer plant. He fell into the pit once. It was probably more watery than sludge, I imagine.
                I used to work on people's plumbing. The worst smelling thing I ever had to remove from a plugged toilet were wads of rotted chewing tobbacco! They smelled much worse than mere common human shit and pizz!
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X