Darklight to offer huge savings on LED spotlights at MHC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darklight to offer huge savings on LED spotlights at MHC

For those of you who missed Transworld or needed more time to decide your lighting needs for the season, Darklight will be offering Transworld show prices at MHC as well. Stop by booth 704/705 to take another look at our products. We'll be offering special cash and carry prices to help you save up for the season.

Recap of features:
    • Dual polarity 12V: don't have to worry about which wire is + and which is -, connect either way to light it up!
    • Water resistant: indoor and outdoor use
    • Plug and play: don't have to cut wires to make changes
    • Rugged: machined aluminum for durability, over 25,000 hour lifetime

Many haunters often overlook lighting but it is the one element that can make or break your set! What good is your $5000 animatronic prop if no one gets to see it?
    sigpic
    The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.

quick product demo video

the blue on the host's face is projected by our Precision Z Blue --- just to give you an idea of the intensity of some of our spotlights.
    Last edited by thrilltainment; 05-17-2011, 12:08 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

the best...

For anyone undecided on LED lighting vendors, I can tell you that not only Quan's service is the best, but the product is absolutely amazing. These are manufactured units, not some homebrew solution like the scare products and some of the mini spot light stuff. Nor are they lighting for ponds and landscaping that is simply marketed as haunt lighting. Earlier in the season I ordered LED lighting samples from every major vendor, and there was no comparrison.

Sorry for the sales rant, I dont work for darklight I swear! But seriously these things are frikking cool, I have a trailer haunt and ordered 60+ of these lights this season, so far ive got about 30 installed and am extremely happy with the result.
      Shawn
      Fear Engineer
      HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

I would have to agree 1000% with Shawng - Quan was a huge help with us, and worked with us every step of the way in getting exactly what we wanted...and met a time deadline that was needed. The lights are great and very well built, the first thing I managed to do was drop one of the spots onto a concrete floor....it survived and works perfectly, not that I would recommend doing that though.

I will definitely be adding more lights when we expand our haunt!!

Comment

thank you!

I really appreciate the compliments guys, it means a great deal to us and fuels our passion to make even better products to come. It would be awesome to see some photos once you gets everything up and running.
          sigpic

Comment

getting ready for Midwest Haunters Convention

Halloween is definitely sneaking up on us, if you wanna cash in on some great savings then visit our booth at MHC (704/705)!

We'll be bringing a lot of stock for cash and carry, and if we run out, we can also offer cash and carry prices on orders as well.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X