No announcement yet.

Wanted: Night Frights Ghost Bust DVD(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Night Frights Ghost Bust DVD(s)

I have a night frights ghost bust, just checking to see if anyone has any used night frights dvd(s) that you're not using anymore and possibly looking to sell. Or any custom made dvd(s) that can be used with this bust.

Please PM me, thanks.

Still looking to purchase

just reposting to see if anyone is interested in selling...PM me if interested.

thanks!

Comment

They could also be copied if the company has gone outta business. My computer skills are very extensive.

Comment

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but just stumbled upon this on another forum. http://hauntforum.com/showthread.php?t=26686
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Originally posted by HauntedPaws View Post
          They could also be copied if the company has gone outta business. My computer skills are very extensive.
          They are still in biz http://nightfrights.net/

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pm sent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Just reposting

still looking for dvds -- previous deal may not go through, so still searching around.

thanks!

Comment

I also have a friend looking for a used one as well, please PM if selling (after the original poster gets his of course)

Thanks
                Mike "Pogo" Hach
                -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Originally posted by scared4vegas View Post
                  I have a night frights ghost bust, just checking to see if anyone has any used night frights dvd(s) that you're not using anymore and possibly looking to sell. Or any custom made dvd(s) that can be used with this bust.

Please PM me, thanks.
                  Since you have the Ghost Bust, I'm sure Mike would sell you additional routines....Just contact him at night frights, tell him which version you have and go from there...

Comment

Working...
                  X