2011 Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Dates

Does everyone/anyone have their dates for Fall 2011? Our target demographic is 12-18 year olds, so they have parents and they have to go to school. We are thinking

Fri sept 30
    Every Friday and Saturday in October (big promos in the early weekends)
    And Halloween Monday. Right now we are debating being open for Sunday 10/30.

I am just curious what other haunts are thinking. Thanks.
    Lucas Cox
    Cox Farms
    www.Fieldsoffear.com

2011 season

Well this year we are thinking of being open on Sunday (but only from 7-10) instead of 11pm each night. We are also thinking of having half price tickets for the first weekend so that we can pull in more of a crowd. Lol, i will probably take the week before Halloween of from work as well as the 31st and 1st of November. Well our target age group is really hard to determine haha. Last year we said that our haunt was not recommended for children under ten but there were like 13 and 14 year old girls ( and a couple of boys) crying and crawling out on their knees. So i don’t really know want to tell people for the "recommended" age group this year.

Comment

You may want to check and see if there is a curfew for kids under age 16 in your town or surrounding towns. I used to work at a haunt that would open on the Sunday before and we would lose all the high-schoolers at 10:00pm.
      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

ya, i checked last year. The curfew is 12pm in my city for anyone under 18.

Comment

September is a go

Gets people in the mood for halloween stuff, and if they know the lines might be shorter (mention this in your radio ads) and you might offer an additional discount for early birds, people will come. People are looking for things to do while the weather is still nice. PLUS, WORD OF MOUTH WILL SPREAD IF YOUR HAUNT ROCKS! REMEMBER, GOOD NEWS ALSO TRAVELS FAST ! Go for it !!!!!! Good luck !

Comment

Working...
          X