Deleting Profiles... Check your Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting Profiles... Check your Profile

If your profile doesn't appear updated, and or we find that your site doesn't have a Hauntworld.com banner we are deleting your profile... we have deleted about 100 profiles today. I personally deleted like 100 yesterday. We are going state by state and we will keep deleting profiles. So if you find that your profile is GONE... one of a couple things is the reason.

1) You are not a paid advertiser

2) You do not have a Hauntworld.com banner on your website (email me and I will provide one to you) (darkrides@sbcglobal.net)

3) Your profile hasn't been updated in more than 18 months.

NO EXCEPTIONS! DELETED!

You must act and do one of the following... become a paid advertiser, or update your profile and make sure you have the Hauntworld.com banner on your site.

We are going to trim at least 2000 profiles off our site before Halloween to make it easier for people who visit our site to find paying advertisers or haunts who have updated information on their profiel and whom support our site with a link back.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

BTW, if you log into and you've seen your profile deleted you can create a new one, however even the new ones must comply with the rules you must have our banner on your site and you must have a fully filled out profile.

We deleted like 100 profiles today just in California alone... we are going state by state.

Deleting another 100 profiles in Michigan next week.

Please do one of the following... we are spending thousands and thousands of dollars on work to Hauntworld.com to bring you more traffic than ever before so if you are intrested in advertisement please email me.

Thanks
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Accounts or profiles?

Comment

What if someone does not have a site to post the logo? Anyone know? I have a few actor friends on here that are just members.

John

Comment

questions

what if you dont have a site and you run every thing of face books should we put it on face book?

Comment

What if your trying to start a haunt and using this site for it's wealth of info??:?

Comment

Haunt profiles, not haunted profiles.**

That's what I believe Larry's talking about, especially since there's an "actor hangout" section on the forum, obviously that demographic doesn't own an attraction or have theirnown website.

Comment

We are STRICTLY talking about haunt owners who have listings on our haunted house directory. Not the forums... if you own a haunt and you have a listing on our directory its still FREE however you must have a Hauntworld.com banner on your website. Additionally YOU MUST update your profile with current information such as videos, times, dates, ticket prices, whatever or we'll delete it for that reason alone.

We are shedding all the older profiles that have NOT been updated and or profiles that do not have a hauntworld.com banner on their website.

We want to send MORE traffic this year to haunts who are A advertisers or B haunts who actually care enough to update their profiles.

We don't to be the directory with the most profiles, which we are, we want to be the site with the best information...

We plan on getting 5 million plus visits this October... you want your profile on the site but if you can't follow these simple requests we are deleting the profile.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Thanks Larry!!! It is REALLY appreciated!!! I have other sites where I keep asking them to update and instead they leave my old info and just add the new stuff!! So I get people going to the wrong location...then they're pissed at ME!!! I have no control over their site and now I look stupid!!

Later,
                  Rich
                  R&J Productions
                  Las Vegas, NV
                  www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Again update your profiles and get that Hauntworld.com banner on your site... we deleted about 30 more profiles in Kentucky today and several in Tennessee there entire pages of haunted houses in Califorinia, all together we plan on deleted about 1000 haunted house listings from our site. Getting ready to start deleting haunts in Michigan. If you have any questions call us or email us... we are simply trying to clean up our site and we've been sending emails to EVERYONE.

Check for emails.

Or simply get on there and get your profile updated and or put this Hauntworld.com banner on your site.

We are working EVERY SINGLE DAY ON THIS SITE... we are blowing the roof off this thing.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Can't figure out login!

We think an intern created our profile for us a few years ago and can not figure out what email he used. Would it be possible to find out what email is associated with our account? We'd rather update than start over. Thanks
                      Joe A

Amenti Haunted House in Dekalb, IL
                      www.amenti.info

Cavorite Designs
                      www.cavodesigns.com

Comment

Email Patti all these questions and or all marketing questions at patti@hauntworld.com or blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net

We deleted another 30 profiles today... I think so far we've deleted about 300. Deleted some in Virgina and Maryland today.

In total we are hoping to delete no less than 1000 profiles from our system. We might delete 2000 ... the good news to EVERYONE

who either has marketing on our website, and or has an updated profile with a Hauntworld.com banner on their website is this:

Your profiles will get WAY MORE traffic this year because there might be anywhere between 1/4th to 1/2 of all the listings we did have are deleted making it easier to find YOURS!

Here is the Hauntworld.com banner if you want to add it to your site.

Larry
                        haunt_world_com_468x60_2010 (3).jpg
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

More

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9596[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9595[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9596[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9595[/ATTACH]
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

"Your profiles will get WAY MORE traffic this year because there might be anywhere between 1/4th to 1/2 of all the listings we did have are deleted making it easier to find YOURS!"

I really don't see that being the case for free listings if they are going to be put on the THIRD PAGE. No one is going to go past more than one or two page of listings looking for an attraction. If they are looking for my attraction specifically then they wouldn't be on the directory. I'm sorry, but the free listing will most likely equate no listing at all if they are subjugated to a third page automatically.

I sent a e-mail to Patti with my thoughts on the matter.
                            sigpic
                            Louis Brown
                            Owner, operator, and dish washer
                            at
                            DarkWood Manor

Comment

All the profiles get traffic otherwise you would see ZERO views on the profile... some of our pages specifically the third page is indexed where as the first page isn't the one they find... they all get traffic. But if you want on the second page get that Hauntworld banner on your site or simply buy a banner ad. It pays you back 100 fold.

Some people need to understand in business it takes money to make money... marketing shoudl be your focus not buying some new animations or a new mask... that is secondary to getting business to your business and the more business you make the more masks you can buy.

Secondly like I said if we delete like half the profiles then the ones left will have MORE traffic and views because there are less to filter through... that is just common sense.

Today we will delete something like 100 to 200 Texas haunted houses profiles. Speaking of Texas its the state we are working VERY HARD on right now in terms of driving traffic. You'll notice already that some of the top 10 viewed haunts in Texas are DELETED GONE... I deleted three profiles today that had basically 7000 views. GONE! That helps the other haunts in Texas.

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Working...
                              X