What a "Feast" Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a "Feast" Tonight!

Tonite two young (16yr. old) girls came here for their first tour of The Ravens Grin Inn.
    Laughing and screaming in the front,first room, it was incredible! So much so that I have never heard this one before:"I wish I was related to you (me), so I could introduce you to everyone I know."
    ???
    As I shuffled across the room in total darkness they would scream with each and every "shuffle". Of course placing what seems like alot of time between each mere shuffle also raises the ante. Anticipation running wild!
    Then at the very end of their tour I was telling them how last Octobder there were 15 people standing around me in total darkness as one girl said:"It's a Hollywood horror movie! He's going to Kill us all!"
    "I turned on the lights and there were tears rolling down her cheeks! ...So then, I Had to Kill Her!"
    The girls didn't laugh.
    I guess they thought I actually had killed a customer for saying this?
    Open the Dictionary to the word "Guilble".. and you will see their picture!
    They had alot of fun here, and so did I!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Been there!

And done that! At the Ravens Grin Inn! LOL! Love it!
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    www.houseoffright.com
    Damon Carson

Comment

Then Tonite...

As I was busy making adults scream I overheard this (possibly for the first and only time?)
      "How old are we?" Yes, adults reduced to acting like screaming children, they were a family, knowing one another very well.

I admit it, this felt good. It has been a long winter, slow spring....
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

XD

XD I love having gullible teenagers come through the haunts, it only makes it more enjoyable for the actors!

Comment

Working...
        X