Tornado hits Joplin, MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado hits Joplin, MO

Please join me in sending positive thoughts, energy and prayers for everyone in Joplin. They were just hit by a tornado and I'm trying to reach our Raycliff team members to make sure everyone is alright. I live outside of Joplin so we're fine here, but I'm still trying to get word on how all the Fright Team are doing. Still don't know if the Raycliff Attractions was hit, but according to the news much of Joplin has been wiped out. Thanks for your positive thoughts and prayers!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

I hope everyone is fine! Please keep us updated on this! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

You Got It

Been there done that already! Keeping you in my thoughts! Shane and it's hang tight! Shane
      sigpic

Comment

Our prayers and thoughts are with you and the team Bro. Praying everyone is safe and the haunt is spared.
        If you need anything give me a call. I'm here for ya Brother!

Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Just got word that one of our team members' house is gone. I'm waiting to hear that she and her family are alright. Please keep the positive energy and prayers going! Thanks...

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. This has been a tough weather year for sure.

Comment

Kelly

Glad your okay and hope your crew and everyones alright. Weather is really crazy all over anymore.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Sending positive thoughts your way! Hope all is alright!
                "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
                Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
                Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

Positive vibes headed your way. I'm watching the news coverage this morning on GMA and it looks horrible out there. Hopefully your haunt and crew are safe.
                  Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Sppokyprops

Can someone find my friends john and his wife at spooky props? They are in joplin. I don't have a current phone number and i know the internet has to be down........

Comment

Quick update... so far so good with the Fright Team. Becki, the Raycliff Attractions Fright Team Manger, had her house hit by the tornado. I was finally able to talk to her on the phone this morning. She and her grandma are fine. Their cars were severely damaged; Becki said hers is totaled and the house sustained severe damage, but the house is still standing and they are able to continue living in it.There are some I still haven't been able to reach, but so far everyone I've reached is doing alright. A lot of property damage though to houses and vehicles. It's sounding like the tornado missed the Raycliff Attractions... Thanks for your positive thoughts, energy and prayers my friends!

Slain, John, (Spookyprops.com), lives in Mt. Vernon, which is about a half hour from Joplin. Fortunately there have been no reports of Mt. Vernon being affected by the tornado...
                      sigpic
                      Kelly Allen
                      www.RaycliffManor.com
                      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Oh thank the Lord you are alright!!!

We just got home last night from Orlando and when we turned on the news Stephanie and I were devastated.

We are so glad to hear you are alright and our prayers are that everyone you know and care about come through this alright.

You can disregard the email I sent last night checking to see if you're ok. I am so glad we have this forum for things like this!!!

Greg, seeing your post here answers my concerns for your family as well.

We are so glad to hear that so far it sounds like everyone is coming through this. Our continued prayers are with you.

God Bless!!!!!! Jim & Stephanie

Comment

Glad to hear you and your team are alright. Best wishes to everyone out there.
                          Mike Quill
                          Fear Town Haunted House

Comment

So glad to hear that so far, everyone is ok! I hope we keep hearing positive reports. Definitely praying for you, your team, and everyone in Joplin!

I was watching the news as the storms hit last night since I was in a tornado watch as well and the news was tracking the storm by me and occasionally showing the southern storms for what was approaching and then all of the sudden they started talking about Joplin being hit...a hospital is hit...the high school...and so on. But before that, there was really no mention of any tornado being spotted there. It seems like it happened so fast and nobody was watching.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the update Kelly.

Man, it's been a really rough year for weather. I've been amazed how positive those affected have been - heard one woman say: "Our physical belongings can be rebuilt or re-bought, but lives can't be". I can hardly imagine how scary this extreme weather must be when you're in the middle of it.
                              sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Working...
                              X