No announcement yet.

Promotional Poster for our new Haunt in Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building alone is priceless. The poster is also awesome. If you need any help printing give us a shout. That poster would look awesome with the "residents" in our new blacklight ink, just a fun idea for you. Good luck with everything regardless though. Definitely not easy to make that jump!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Originally posted by overlord View Post
      It's simple and easy to read and also gets the point across what you are portraying. Wish mine were that simple. I actually designed 3 different ones this year, maybe I will post them! Get some feedback!
      I'd love to see them. Sometimes I get so deep inside my own head that I can't see any other creative ways of presenting information visually.
      www.catacombproductions.com

Comment

Originally posted by CatacombProductions View Post
        I'd love to see them. Sometimes I get so deep inside my own head that I can't see any other creative ways of presenting information visually.
        I want to see them as well, give them a post for all to see!
        Joshua
        www.hauntedprints.com
        info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Good Luck this season. A tough season to get started as our glorious Government can't seem to get things going right. Hopefully people will spend money to forget the world is in the toilet!!

We are just up the road in Chattaboogie... Or Chattanooga to the norms out there. We manage and run Ruby Falls Haunted Cavern. Holler if we can be of any assistance! And Good Luck.

We really do well with Billboards. The cool thing about them - is you can't turn them off!

I can also shoot you some great guerrilla marketing ideas as that works well with teenagers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Nightmarez View Post
            Good Luck this season. A tough season to get started as our glorious Government can't seem to get things going right. Hopefully people will spend money to forget the world is in the toilet!!

We are just up the road in Chattaboogie... Or Chattanooga to the norms out there. We manage and run Ruby Falls Haunted Cavern. Holler if we can be of any assistance! And Good Luck.

We really do well with Billboards. The cool thing about them - is you can't turn them off!

I can also shoot you some great guerrilla marketing ideas as that works well with teenagers.
            Thanks for the well wishes. I'd love to have any info you have on "guerrilla marketing". Since this is a fundraiser for the high school where I teach, I have more than enough teenage helpers. My email is chris[MENTION=18611]CatacombProductions[/MENTION].com .
            www.catacombproductions.com

Comment

Working...
            X