Affordable T Shirt Printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affordable T Shirt Printing

It is starting to get close to that time when we all start putting in orders for t-shirts, hoodies and other promotional products. I wanted to let everyone know about the guys we use. They do great work and at good prices. They also have pretty low minimum orders.

Check them out, www.johnnydtees.com/halloween.html. They're really good people to work with!
    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
    www.RealmofTerror.com

looks like the guy does great work

affordable prices too. thanks for posting.

Comment

I would also check with Mike from Jak Prints. I had my Mortician Loves You To Death Tee done there and it was a good prince and the quality ruled.

http://www.jakprints.com/haunt

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

I have had shirts done by both, and the quality is top notch in both places. If you need shirts done, give john a call - he is a good guy and he will work with you to get you what you need.
        www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Can you post a pic of the quality?

Comment

Some Friends of Mine..

Ordered tee shirts for a canoeing event , the guy had not been doing shirts for very long.. the shirts looked nice, until the first canoe tipped over and the river water turned green, "Gee!?" Just like those shirts that used to be green?"
            what a mess! OOOPS!
            Live & Learn.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

[MENTION=14210]HauntedPaws[/MENTION], I will take a picture of the hoodies we had done by them. I'll post it later today.
              www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

We are thinking about shirts this year (if we get a location) with the logo in my profile pic to the left on the front with simple DarkDomainHauntedHouse.com in one color (white?) on the back...black shirt...
                We might be shopping around for shirts soon...thanks for the info...I don't know how many colors my logo would be considered?
                Kirk
                Kirk Boemmel
                Dark Ghost Manor
                www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

A few years ago..

I saw some incredible looking shirts being mailed to a haunt on the east coast from Clinton, Iowa. I asked them if they could do a shirt for me with all of those colors in it?
                  "Yes!" (They thought they could...) After much discussion and much frustrating slow passing of half an afternoon, they finally told me they could not because the photo of my house had too many colors in it and this was the verdict after they were trying to rearrange it with fewer colors.
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Totally forgot to post the picture of the hoodies! I'll try to remember tonight.

[MENTION=356]Darkblood[/MENTION], give them a call and find out!
                    www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Steve,
                      As soon as we find a location for our haunt, T-shirts are on the agenda...I will call him hopefully soon!

Thanks,
                      Kirk
                      Kirk Boemmel
                      Dark Ghost Manor
                      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X