Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kersey Valley - Facility Upgrade !

Hi Haunters,

As we are in the midst of the build season, I wanted to share a little of what our latest project has been here at Spookywoods. We are now open year round with our Zip Line and Segway Off Road tours and part of the county requirements was a permanent bathroom facility. We decided to theme this new building Western to match our midway and include a full kitchen as well. The project started this past January and we just got our final building inspection this past Friday May 27th. We went all out and created the most modern bathroom with touch less and tank less technology with baby changing tables and a vending machine in the women's bathroom for needed personal items. What a leap from port a johns to the state of the art fixtures like the Dyson Blade hand dryers and cedar wood lined ceilings.

The bathroom even has a great scare with the Scary Mary effect from Night Frights behind the mirror in the women's bathroom.

Nate Mitchell from n8-creative.com designed the Tumbleweeds sign. See the build photos from this link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kerseyv...7626299689598/

Hope everyone is making progress towards another great haunting season!
    Tony Wohlgemuth,
    Comes up with the fun stuff!
    Kersey Valley, Inc.
    www.KerseyValley.com

Tony,

The build pictures look amazing! Great stuff...I bet that bathroom is cool and scary as hell! Hahaha... -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Looks great, you guys are always pushing to get better!

DA

Comment

Toney Thats looks great I cant wait to see it as I come every year to see your haunt. We are working hard as well up in caldwell co about 2 1/2 hours from you. I have been wanting to come take a ride on your new toys but Have been so wrapped up in our haunt that I havent had time to come down But I may make time soon. Do you think You could give us a tour of the new bathrooms and new stuff for 2011 if we can make it down there.
        BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
        www.horrorfields.com

Comment

The bathrooms look great.
          Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
          Haunt 2013, LLC
          and
          The House of Boo
          Dallas, TX
          www.haunt2013.com
          www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Nice work! I am in love with your midway and gift shop
            Brett Hays, Director
            Fear Fair
            www.fearfair.com

Comment

That's awesome Tony! You guys are definitely living the dream! A full blown amusement / scream park! Congratulations on your continued progress and success my friend!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Looking good Tony,
                Let me know how the Mirror effect works out for you. Can't wait to see it in August!
                Bill Rod.
                Dark Tech Effects
                Automated DMX Lighting
                Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Working...
                X