Steam Blasting pipe effect!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Blasting pipe effect!

I have created a one of a kind neat special effect. This effect mimics steam bursting from rusted pipes. The system utilizes a fog machine and air compressor that does not come with the kit. Very simple setup and can be set to use a motion sensor or push button trigger for activation.. Great startle effect. Im not quite sure what I wanna sell the kits at but im thinking somewhere around 150.00.. let me know if anyone is intrested!

Your Steam Blasting pipe effect!

Aaron, I am new to this forum and noticed your comment!!! Do you have any video of this in action? I may be interested if the price is right.

Joe De Celle
    Forest Of Lost Souls

Comment

steam pipe

i would be interested in learning more and seeing a pic / vid

Comment

I should have video of this up by the weekend..its really neat.

Comment

Any video yet I'd love to see it

Comment

Yeah man, sounds like a really cool design. I am really wanting to see this video. question, what is the PSI regulation? Does it have to be manually operated or can it be ran off system such as the Peek a Boo system?

Comment

No video yet?

Comment

video coming today!

sorry guys crazy last week. Finish up final touches on the project today. then ill make the video. Its set up to where it can be activated by push button or motion sesor at this time though im sure the controller would be no problem.

Comment

Working...
                X