Tornados hit Western MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornados hit Western MA

For the first time in my 45 years we have been hit with multiple tornados roughly 2 hours ago. Right now we have yellow skies severe rain and very high winds. I have spoke to most ofbthe crew andvthey are ok for now.

Say prayers. 1 dead so far and tremendous damage.. Were not used to this crap..

Dan Augusto
    Owner Tombstone Productions

Dman

Hang in there buddy we all have been hit hard this year! We are used to them here but not like we have had this year!!!! Shane and it's thinking of you guys! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

Best wishes to you guys out there, hope everyone and everything is alright. Seems to be a bad year for these things, but I still didn't expect it out here.
      Mike Quill
      Fear Town Haunted House

Comment

Hang in there Dan, Hope you guys are all alright. I saw some footage on our news, it just dosen't seem right to have that kind of weather up here. Lets pray for some sunshine. Talk to u soon.

Comment

Aftermath

Scary shit,

If you have a moment check out YouTube for the video (tornado brimfield) it show footage seconds after a junkyard is hit. Thanks for all the prayers so far there is 1 dead but unbelievable damage. The crazy thing was my girlfriend who is a English teacher was in CT with a class on a field trip they missed the first tornado but while returning they were a street away from the second twister and watched it go past them.

No offense to our southern brothers but us Yankees will gladly keep all the snow if you guys keep the tornados LOL..

Thank you all...

Dan Augusto

Comment

It was only a few miles from New England's major 6-flags amusement park too. Thankfully school is still in.

This is scary but cool.

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/weather...ss.tornado.cnn
            Last edited by HauntedPaws; 06-02-2011, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Keep saying it.

"There's no such thing as Climate change! There's no such thing as global warming."
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X