Haunt stuff for sale in southeast Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt stuff for sale in southeast Ohio

I have a homemade "Witch Doctor's revenge" that is very deceptive when you place flame pots on each side. Looks like half of your actor is impaled on a bamboo pole. Also three Bat Coves where approx. 4' Little Spider Bats sleep inverted in toe-pincher shaped openings. Cove units are approx. 8' H x 4' Wx 2' deep. Nice gothic stone paint jobs. There is one bat fitted with an animatronic pop out device activated by sensor. The coves were last used in a basement and some mold developed on the latex skin. May wipe off-I don't know. I think it was from the KY Jelly slathered on them to make them "untouchable". Two self-standing wall units painted like brick. One has a casket inset for actor or dead body. (Dead body not included). Also about 12 heavy walls and spinning tunnel rings from effect tech that are in bad shape but great to use as a pattern for making a tunnel yourself. Must pick up in Southeast Ohio. $500. I'm looking for pictures but right now all I have is of the brick wall with inset.
    Attached Files

I am interested in the rings would you sell separately?

Comment

PM sent........

Comment

Did you ever locate more pictures? Or did you sell this? I would be interested in seeing more pictures!
        If you're scared, say you're scared...

Comment

Still available. Want to sell as a lot. Very cool stuff! The pneumatic pop up device is worth at least $200 by itself. I also have VHS Hauntworld videos that I will sell for $10 each. Volumes 1-13. Buy them all and I throw in other scary videos.

Comment

Did you dig up any more pictures? Where are you located? I may be interested, and I think you're close. Do the wall units break into smaller sections? Email additional pictures if you have them to baisden3[MENTION=1315]mars[/MENTION]hall.edu. Thank you!

Comment

I have not had any luck finding pictures yet. (I moved a year ago and just found my contact lenses!) The Bat Coves do not break down. The brick walls (pictured are box units that are self standing and also do not break down. The walls are flat panels. Witch Doctor does not break down either.

Comment

Drug the stuff out and took pictures today. When I got home I discovered that there was no flash card in the camera.
                I did find that there is also a mirror (sliding closet door type) that we used in our vortex to make the tunnel look longer, as well as a set of skulls to mount above a doorway. There is a panel painted like a castle wall that has a Little Spider gothic archway to add to the stuff.

Comment

Do you think i could fit these items in a pick-up and a 16' landscape type trailer with sides?... I'm near Dayton......Call me at 937-260-7103......

Comment

Walls.....

Hey John, send those pics to stoltzhauntedattractions@gmail.com We plan on bringing the trailer to Logan on the 16th, and meet with you on the 18th like we discussed....Thanks...

Comment

This is one of three Bat Coves with "Little Spider" Bats. One has a pneumatic pop-out device.
                      Attached Files

Comment

This is the "Little Spider" archway panel.
                        Attached Files

Comment

THIS is the Witch Doctor's Revenge. Very deceptive with open slat sides! Place a flaming pot on each sie and it looks like you can see a pot behind as well!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Have you sold the witch doctors revenge and if not how much?
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I'm selling the whole shebang for $500. That includes the Bat Coves, pneumatic pop-up, 12 or more walls, tunnel rings, brick walls (one with coffin inset) , witch doctor, large mirror (used in tunnel), and skulls (see lying at base of witch dr.) Lots of fun stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X