Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rex B. Hamilton looks forward to meeting you at the 2011 Midwest Haunters Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rex B. Hamilton looks forward to meeting you at the 2011 Midwest Haunters Convention

Rex B. Hamilton looks forward to meeting you at the 2011 Midwest Haunters Convention

June 1, 2011

Greetings, Fellow Haunters:

The only thing I can tell you for certain is that this year’s MHC will be deeper and fuller than all the MHCs that have come before it.

I will be on hand at the entrance to the show floor on Saturday morning, June 4, to welcome exhibitors and attendees alike. That’s all I can vouch for.

The rest of the weekend will be filled with vendor booths, seminars, social gatherings, demonstrations, road trips and more. How the four producers (Kelly Collins, Kathy Schieferstein, Barry Schiefesrstein and Neena Collins) manage to up the ante from one year to the next is beyond my comprehension.

At several points over the past few years I’ve looked all four of them in the eye and told them they could not possibly do any more than they’ve done before. And every year they prove me so very wrong.

Oh, well. I’ve been wrong many times before. And I hope to be wrong again in 2011.

Should I meet you at MHC this coming weekend please feel free to laugh at me. That is what my friends have been doing to me for years.

What I’ve discovered is that haunted friends never leave their friends by the side of the road. They always hoot at them and make fun of the. Then they help them.

I’ll see you in Columbus.

Very truly yours,

Rex B. Hamilton

13939 Clifton Boulevard
    Lakewood, OH 44107-1462

uncle rex, please honor us with your opinions and updates on MHC

who went to the GREAT LAKES FRIGHT FEST anyway ?????

Comment

Rex, As always, it was great seeing you and hanging out with you at MHC! Thanks for the great conversation... and the laughs!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
      X