Haunt Design seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Design seminar

Saturday June 4th From 1pm to 4pm I will be giving my method for creating a haunt from scratch and for integrating new ideas into an established haunt. Its a Haunt design class that Im super proud of. Im very excited to have the oppertunity to share my methods with others, Thanks MHC for giving me a great forum for talking with haunters!
    If you havent yet then register on site for the seminar I assure you its worh it- I dont want to reveal to many surprises but the hand outs alone are very helpful to haunters. It will be three packed hours of class time. If you like my DVDs, or have liked a class I have done in the past, then you will want to be at this class. Im not a great self promoter in many ways but Im proud of what I have planned and want you all to see it.
    I hope to see many of you there!
    Allen Hopps
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

make it into a dvd.

Comment

I cant be there but can i get a hand out sent to me thanks allen
      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

can't be there either

but I second all the above.

Comment

I would love the DVD. I hope you are taping this class.

Comment

o the best of my ability Im taping the class. two cameras and a mic. I will also have my hand out available online after the class. Not as good as being there, but Im trying.
            Im off To hit the floor,
            Allen Hopps
            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I was so upset that I missed this...I tried my damnedest to be at this. Sorry Allen...I'm sure it was another AWESOME class! -Tyler
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I'd buy it on DVD, if it was available.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
                  I was so upset that I missed this...I tried my damnedest to be at this. Sorry Allen...I'm sure it was another AWESOME class! -Tyler
                  Hopefully Allen's wife was taping because she took pretty good pictures.

Maybe you can get a sample online and the you can give us a price on that DVD hint... hint...

Comment

Working...
                  X