The Official MHC 2011 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few More!

Here is a few more! Also what's up with this Zombie Army Bunch I just can't figure them out? Shane and it's well just Shane!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
      Here is a few more! Also what's up with this Zombie Army Bunch I just can't figure them out? Shane and it's well just Shane!
      Don't even try to figure them out, just run with it and everything will be fine.

I would like to thank EVERYONE who helped put MHC 2011 together to make this one the BEST EVER! A special thinks to Barry and Kathy, Kelly and Neena, for the countless hours spent on this. Thanks to all the volunteers, vendors, speakers, and anyone else I forgot.

I would also like to thank everyone who attended my seminar. I hope you found it informative and at least mildly entertaining. If anyone is interested in having me come to their haunt to train their actors, please let me know as my schedule is starting to get full...
      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Hummmm

[QUOTE=Badger;119475]Don't even try to figure them out, just run with it and everything will be fine.

Run is about right..... Badger good to see ya! Shane and it's just leavin it Shane!
        sigpic

Comment

MHC was sooooooo much fun.

Comment

Video!

So apparently there have been some requests for the video I posted on Facebook. It is too long for youtube, but I think I made the Facebook video link on here work. Lemme know if you can't see it.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Fear Unfathomed; 06-08-2011, 09:44 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Lawd!!

I am so glad that camera has been put to rest! Shane and it's lock it up! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

Next year we're going to try and arrive a few days sooner! It was so awesome to hang out with all the incredible haunters! MHC is always an amazing ride and it seems to get better every year! Neena, Kelly, Kathy and Barry have once again out-done themselves. I hear several vendors on Saturday morning say they were close to selling out! SWEET!

The attendees in my classes seemed to enjoy themselves and it was awesome to have attendees from as far away as Mexico, Japan, Thailand and Germany! Thanks to each and every one who came and I truly hope you enjoyed the classes as much as I enjoyed delivering the material!

I'm ready to start marking off the calendar on the countdown to MHC 2012!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fear Unfathomed View Post
                  So apparently there have been some requests for the video I posted on Facebook. It is too long for youtube, but I think I made the Facebook video link on here work. Lemme know if you can't see it.

Enjoy!

It's probably better for the internet that this is too long for youtube. hahahah

Comment

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??Damon
                    Frightmasters
                    www.houseoffright.com
                    Damon Carson

Comment

Just what exactly do you not understand, Damon? The forks? The rocks? How Shane won that award??

It all makes sense to me. I just don't understand why you're confused.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks to the MWHC crew for a great time! Wish more of our crew could've made it and I missed going on the tour this year, but loved it anyway. The Dealer's room was awesome & the Masq party was rockin'!
                        missjayne
                        Netherworld Haunted Attractions
                        http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X