First Ever Video Casket Simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Ever Video Casket Simulator

The video Casket ride made it's debut at Dundas Square in Toronto Friday. This simulator has HD picture, high quality MP3 sound and pneumatic movement.
    Attached Files

First ever? Maybe if it was still 2007
    Mick

http://www.deathecho.com

Comment

Who

Who makes ones with a video screen in the ride ?

Comment

first ever? This has been done before....sorry

kale

Comment

This ur missing the fact it has a large monitor in it.

Comment

Maybe the monitor is so you can watch your life flash before your eyes

Comment

Is there a video? I dont get it? How would that be life like and scary?

Looks like the screen would be 5 inches from your face?

Please advise

John

Comment

When we were at the transworld show a couple years ago several people were talking about how they installed LCD screens into their casket rides for added effect....They say they made the video to accompany the existing soundtrack.

You would see the two undertakers leaning over the coffin looking in and talking about you....then you would see being lowered down into the grave, then as they started throwing dirt onto the lid the monitor would turn off.

So no this idea is not new - It has been done before.....but maybe this company does it differently???

Comment

Yes this is different

The monitor is about a foot form your face,which is quite comfortable. The visual starts with the priest giving the sermon, then the mourners saying goodby, the casket is then lifted and transported into the hearse, then you are taken out showing the night sky and lowered into the ground, the casket shaking and falling into the hole. then you are covered with dirt. just when you think its over zombies attack the casket and clear away the dirt from the monitor and proceed to smash the glass. All this is shown on the monitor. and the casket is moved around with pneumatics.

Comment

But now the big question....What's the price tag?

Comment

Price

They go for 8,000

Comment

yikes, no thanks...

Comment

$8,000 yikes! I am not being rude about your product because the casket looks stunning. But why wouldn't a haunter who was interested in this just purchase a Last Ride casket system with all the works and smells for 3500 ish and install a monitor in it. High Rez haunt videos now a days go for $139 a pop like at atmos fear. Hell for 500-1000 bucks i know a few special effects movie guys that would shoot any video that would mimic the pneumatics of a Last Ride simulator and the quality would be stunning. I am just wondering where the justification of the 8k comes from? I might be missing something, not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf Creek Haunted Forest View Post
                            Hell for 500-1000 bucks i know a few special effects movie guys that would shoot any video that would mimic the pneumatics of a Last Ride simulator .
                            Yeah, but I bet those guys you know aren't any good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Brett Hays, Director
                            Fear Fair
                            www.fearfair.com

Comment

lol Brett, they are decent i heard.

Comment

Working...
                              X