No announcement yet.

First Ever Video Casket Simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While it is interesting...how is it realistic??? I have never heard of a casket with a window???

If you are buried in a casket you CAN'T see out of the casket...that's the point of being trapped
    in it!! If there is a "window" and you were trapped, you would just kick out the window and escape
    before you are buried!!!

I know as haunters we have to bend or alter reality a bit, but this looks like a case of adding an effect
    solely for the point of adding the effect. IF you wanted this effect of being able to look out and watch
    then I would say put it in a different environment. Don't use a casket but instead some other
    form of entrapment that DOES have a window or opening, maybe it is just an opening with a grate over it.
    So you mount a real grate over the monitor so you are "peeking" through it out of the box, crate, or what ever.

Maybe theme it like some sort of entrapment similar to the SAW stuff. Something like that would have a window
    because the Sicko locking you in it WANTS you to see out and wants to see you in it!!!!

If you have casket, just leave them in the dark, use the $4,500 difference for some other effect!
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Is there a video of it or someone going through it?

John

Comment

A video is a definite must

Comment

First Ever Video Casket Simulator

casket with a window???

they do come with windows, but not in the good old USA, i was down in south america 2 years ago, in lima peru..i lived in peru on and off with this hot latina( thats another story), the girl i was dating at the time, we had to stop by a funerial, i was shocked when i walked in and saw the body in a closed coffin with a window... trust me i wanted to take a pic.

j

Comment

I see a lot of people posting, Which Is nice. What I do not understand why any one would post negative comments, When they have not even seen or had a ride, some Caskets do come with a window , and yes you can buy the 4500 dollar simulator , Randy makes a very good product, we also make them. But as far as converting one to this, I wish you luck. The CGI video alone would would make up the extra cost.

Comment

Originally posted by iamscared2009 View Post
              casket with a window???

they do come with windows, but not in the good old USA, i was down in south america 2 years ago, in lima peru..i lived in peru on and off with this hot latina( thats another story), the girl i was dating at the time, we had to stop by a funerial, i was shocked when i walked in and saw the body in a closed coffin with a window... trust me i wanted to take a pic.

j
              I have one of the window coffins from Peru in my haunt. it comes with matching cover for the window
              Gary
              Midnight Evil Productions
              www.MidnightEvil.com
              Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
              www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Working...
              X