Cost effective "ceilings" for rooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost effective "ceilings" for rooms

Hi again and thanks for all of the help you guys are giving me on my projects. I promise some pictures soon! The roof at our haunt is about 14 ft. tall but most of our walls are 8 ft. tall. I have used some camo netting for ceilings on a couple of rooms (really expensive) but for other rooms such as a holding room, asylum etc. colored netting just isnt a good/realistic solution. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of something that worked but was more cost effective. I really don't like the look of black plastic ceilings over a nicely detailed room, if it is just a dark maze or something very dark I don't even need a ceiling, however I need something to block out the light from the next rooms, especially for the "holding" type room where the customers will be standing for a couple of minutes with a chance to look up. Any ideas are appreciated! Thanks!

-Matt

Cost effective "ceilings" for rooms

When I toured Mystery Manor in Omaha they used fire treated sheets and painted "ceiling tiles" on them. Looked good and cheap. I have used painters drop cloth, fire treated, and put that up for a ceiling. Hope that helps.

Chaos
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Working...
    X