Guinness Book of World Records World's Longest Walk Through Horror House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guinness Book of World Records World's Longest Walk Through Horror House

There seems to be a discrepancy that arose this past weekend at MHC, the "longest walk-thru horror house" according to Guinness is THE LEWISBURG HAUNTED CAVE checking in at 3564 ft and growing! Another attraction is inaccurately claiming the record on their website, but The Cave is in fact the current record holder. http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/...ouse/53734.htm

I hope this clears up any confusion that may have been sparked this past weekend.

I heard something about a Haunted Hospital in Japan that claimed to be the biggest.
    I don't think they confirmed anything with Guinness.

Comment

It's all fake..................

Just like the wrestling...................

Comment

Here's how it goes. It was first the Haunted Hospital in Japan, then Erebus in Pontiac, MI, then Cutting Edge Haunted House in Fort Worth, TX, then Factory of Terror in Canton, OH and now Haunted Cave at Lewisburg. Now haunts have regained their title and then lost it to another haunt who held it before over the years. But currently Haunted Cave at Lewisburg is the largest. You have to pay thousands for Guinness to come out to visit your haunt and measure i and if you are verified they'll promote you beating the record as well. Haunts that don't currently hold the title shouldn't be advertising that they are the world's longest. It's false advertising.
        Spooky Wishes
        Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Guinness Ain't getting my money.

Many customers of The Ravens Grin Inn in Mount Carroll, Illinois have had tours of the house last as long as 3 1/2 hours, traveling something like almost half a mile of foot and butt-travel through seven physical levels, laughing and screaming , begging me to stop making them laugh because their face "hurts"!
          I'll never be paying anyone to put this in any record book, but my customers "Know" and won't be forgetting anytime soon as I enter my 650th "Season" here, yes 650.
          If a "Season" is usually just maybe 2 weeks and I have been open every night for 25 years....(plus Sat. & Sun. afternoons.)
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X