Hauntcon 2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntcon 2012?

Anyone know what city it will be in? I havent attended since it was in Houston and I would like to attend this year. Im working now to manage my year (amazing how fast it fills up). Then I can buy all my plane tickets right after haunt!
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

As of MHC, Leonard was still working on 2-3 possible locations, none of which he would divulge but there are rumors floating out there. This is unusual for him to not have it down by MHC but sometimes that how it goes...
    Last edited by Badger; 06-07-2011, 06:31 PM.
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

I would like vegas
      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

talked to Leonard today

I talked to Leonard today and asked him this same question. He turned the question back around, asking me where would I like to see it go, as if it's not narrowed down to just 2-3 locations. I'm sure he was playing coy , but all the same it poses the question WHERE WOULD ALL OF YOU LIKE TO SEE HAUNTCON IN 2012 ???
        Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
        www.HauntWorld.com
        www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
        www.FindHauntedHouses.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
        It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

HauntCon

I vote for the South East area Atlanta or New Orleans maybe in 2 or three years Orlando again.

Shawn
          Twisted Woods
          Last edited by Bradenton Haunted Trail; 06-07-2011, 08:22 PM. Reason: I can't spell

Comment

How about out west
            Gary
            Midnight Evil Productions
            www.MidnightEvil.com
            Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
            www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

new orleans would be great

Comment

Atlanta is my vote

Comment

One of the potentials, is Philadelphia. At least it was in the running when I was in Kentucky
                  Mick

http://www.deathecho.com

Comment

PA or NY would be good for us. Would like to see his convention.

Comment

I ask one of the owners of house of shock if there was any truth to hauntcon 2012 being in New Orleans and a tour to the house of shock and he said he hasnt heard anything at all.
                      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

haunt con 2012

we would like to see it in Green Bay Wisconsin. If not out west would be great!
                        http://www.HALLOWEENROOM.com
                        sigpic
                        "We bring you the WHO WHAT AND WHERE of the industry we all love"

www.InsideThe HauntIndustry.com

Comment

It's doubtful you'd see it out west, there just isn't as many haunts and and as good as haunts overall as compared to the right half of the country. On a map, start at Texas and draw a line straight up into the Midwest, the right half is where most of the big haunts are going to be. There are many great haunts way out west but it goes back to the discussion we had before states like Texas, Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania among others are the most densely populated states for for quantity and quality alike.
                          Cities like Denver, Pheonix and I think Portland are busy haunt markets but then look at states like New Mexico, Montana, North and South Dakota, Iowa, Idaho, Nevada outside of Vegas and even look at Califorinia for example if Cali was located out east it'd be packed with five times more haunts than it currently has. Overall, there just isn't the concentration of people and haunts out west as compared to the Midwest and east so it's doubtful you'll see too many Hauntcon cons there because it really focuses on the haunt tours.

Allan

Comment

I know he toured Chattanooga and told our Visitors Bureau that if I could find 3 or 4 haunts within Atlanta, Nashville, Northern Alabama - he has considered it being here.

So anyone from Atrox, Netherworld, Haunted Nashville... Ruby Falls is already on board.
                            Where's Shane? I believe we can come up w/ 4 - 6 within a 2 hour drive of Chattanooga.... A nice tour indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Nightmarez View Post
                              I know he toured Chattanooga and told our Visitors Bureau that if I could find 3 or 4 haunts within Atlanta, Nashville, Northern Alabama - he has considered it being here.

So anyone from Atrox, Netherworld, Haunted Nashville... Ruby Falls is already on board.
                              Where's Shane? I believe we can come up w/ 4 - 6 within a 2 hour drive of Chattanooga.... A nice tour indeed.
                              Chattanooga would be GREAT lets all tell him CHATTANOOGA is best for 2012!!!!!!
                              BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                              www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Working...
                              X