Thank You From Jakprints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You From Jakprints

I would like to personally thank everyone that made the past week a great one.

First Kelly, Neena, Barry, & Kathy thank you for putting together such a great show and preshow bus tour. Thank you to all the fine vendors and buyers that make the show possible, and those that were able to take the time to stop by our booth even just to say hi or a few kind words. The people of this industry really are what make it such a great one to be a part of. I had the great fortune of meeting people from all corners of the US, Canada, Hawaii this year, and even an interesting gentleman named Steve from Germany. Unfortunately I never got enough time to actually walk the floor more than for a couple minutes, though many vendors likely got to meet my associate Angie that was able to work the floor some...

A special thank you to Robert Kurtzman and The Creature Corps for again loaning us some of their amazing props/costume items to help spruce up our booth. Thank you to Quan from Dark Light for letting us use one of his awesome compact UV spotlights for our blacklight printing display. If you were not able to make it to Midwest and/or transworld, we do have some of our promo materials left. If anyone would like some just PM or email me and I can get those out to you. Most feature our new invisible blacklight ink that is really cool and great for anti-couterfeiting of tickets, hidden messages, or just for fun.

Thank you to all of the haunt owners who hosted the bus tours and made for a great tour and networking adventure. Thank you to John LaFlamboy, Chad Savage, and the rest of the Zombie Army for bringing the Zombie Army Bus and all that comes with it...enough said on that one. If you don't know, you either don't want to know or need to find out! It is an experience all in itself...but not everyone's cup of tea...LOL, regardless great people.

We look forward to working with new and old friends and wish everyone a kick butt season this year!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Mike

As always the booth looked great! Mike works hard for his company and I hope they see and realize what a great guy they have! Shane and it's keep up the awsome work! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

next time, make it to NATIONAL HAUMTERS in Pennsylvania..............

That is the show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

@Shane thank you for the kind words. As always was a great pleasure seeing you, then talking with both you and your mom...she is a great lady!

chuck - we hope to be there in some capacity next year...its tough to make it to all of them, especially exhibiting when you need to get hotels/food for 3 people, a truck for booth materials, vending fees, gas, etc... etc...it all adds up. MHC is the closest one to us and was a major factor in our doing our booths there.

PS- Almost forgot....another big thank you to Kelly Allen for giving us props in his seminar. We had several people come up to us throughout the weekend and mention hearing about us in his seminar. Another one of the industry's awesome people.

Looking forward to a great 2011 and even better 2012. I am seeing a really positive energy in the industry lately, here's to that only growing!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Mike, it was my pleasure to recommend you and your company! You guys take good care of your customers and you provide great product. It was great seeing you at the show my friend!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

While there are printers locally I will be ordering as much as I can from you guys since you a haunt vendor. By supporting you I support the shows you choose to attend.
            Allen H
            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
              While there are printers locally I will be ordering as much as I can from you guys since you a haunt vendor. By supporting you I support the shows you choose to attend.
              Allen H
              VERY WELL PUT Allen
              BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
              www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Your booth looked great Mike! We'll be ordering more business cards from you guys soon, MHC wiped us out!
                Katie Lane
                Partner/VP
                Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

hey Mike, no problem! we'll be happy to light up other vendors' displays =)

I'm really diggin the UV ink --- can that be put onto stickers? looking to get some prices for my next batch.

and ya... the MHC/zombie army parties were off da hook. people --- if you didn't go, you missed out. See y'all next year!
                  sigpic
                  The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.

Comment

Quan,

We will be in touch soon. The invisible blacklight ink can be printed on most of our products we would need to talk more specifically about what you wanted to do. We currently offer it in blue (virtually invisible in white light, glows blue in UV/Blacklight), but if there is demand or a large order we will also offer in yellow (glows yellow).

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Do you also offer smaller runs of items? I am thinking of getting a few business cards and possible a dozen or so shirts maybe less.
                      -Prop Building is my life....and my life is to Scare You!!!-

__________________________________________________ _______

I Stay Connected By Listening to Rotting Flesh Radio - http://rfrpodcast.com

I Stay Amped Up By Reading Hauntworld Magazine - http://www.hauntworld.com

sigpic

Comment

We do have many options for smaller runs. Our current typical minimums are well below much of the competition. Give a call in and talk to a members of our sales team to discuss your project(s) for the most comprehensive information, as we have a lot of options (make sure to mention you talked to me on the message boards). Our toll free number is 877-246-313. Let me know if you need any more help or have any trouble!

Thanks!
                        Mike "Pogo" Hach
                        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Where can I find info on that invisible blacklight ink? Also, is that available on business cards? -Tyler
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Tyler,

It is available on most all offset (paper) printed products. If you are putting in a quote or order just indicate it as one of your ink colors.

A couple facts on the ink (give us a call if you have any questions beyond these):

• Glows light blue in blacklight (we may eventually offer other colors such as yellow if there is a demand)
                            • Is virtually invisible in regular "white" light (if you look closely you will see a slight image on the piece
                            • looks best on darker backgrounds (as white paper tends to also give off some glow, but it does work even on flat white paper)
                            • If you received our Haunt Industry Survival Guide at Transworld this year, any of our materials at Midwest Haunters Convention, or Angie or my coffin business cards this year, they all had this blacklight ink on them.

Give us a call or let me know if you have any other questions.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
                            X