Ticket Printing from www.HauntGraphics.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Printing from www.HauntGraphics.com

Pumpkin Head Design offering Postcard and Ticket printing for the Haunted Industry.

In addition to custom post card design and printing, PumpkinHead Design now offers affordable and attractive ticket printing for the haunted attraction industry. Our 2x6 Haunt Tickets are printed full color on both sides with an added security layer on one of the sides to prevent counterfeiting.

Custom postcards designed and printed for your Haunt or Haunt Industry Business are a great way to get your name out to potential customers. Printed on durable cardstock in double-sided full color they are an alternative to flimsy flyers that will be bent in the mail or crumpled and tossed away. These babies will be a great asset for your haunt or business to pass out at tradeshows, farmers markets or parades and festivals. Get ready for HauntCon and MHC in style with postcards from PumpkinHead Design.

Haunt Tickets are very affordable and go beyond the limits of a typical “stubbed” ticket. With offset printing they are capable of featuring full color artwork designed by the creative folks at PumpkinHead Design.

With double sided printing you can even make your ticket fit into your theme; making one side of the ticket a themed souvenir ticket while the other side acts as a functional ticket with price information and space for sponsor logos. Imagine the look on your customer’s face when they are handed a toe tag ticket to your asylum themed Haunted Attraction.

But the part of the ticket that makes it light-years ahead of your competition is the security layer. The security layer is a special UV gloss layer that can display any message you want (logo’s, slogans, text or watermark are all available). When held at an angle, tickets with the security layer will reveal the hidden image ensuring that you are getting a genuine ticket from your customer. The security layer design and printing comes free with any ticket order and is PumpkinHead Design’s way of raising the bar for the Haunted Attraction Industry by protecting Haunts and Haunters from being taken advantage of. In addition to the security factor, the effects that you can incorperate into your ticket with this feature are just plain cool.

Visit PumpkinHead Design at www.HauntGraphics.com or www.PumpkinHeadDesign.com for more info or email Braden at:
    Info ( at ) HauntGraphics dot com

Here are some examples of possible designs, we recently did these for Gwen at the Scream Extreme.

www.HauntGraphics.com

Pumpkinhead does such GREAT work!! I would recommend him to anyone. HURRY and snatch him up! He's gonna be a famous architect and then we'll all say we knew him when.

Comment

Awww.... Gwen, you are too sweet. Wrong.... but sweet.....
      I will never leave the Haunt Industry!
      -Braden
      www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Good luck with your promotion PHD. I let our listeners know about it on the show and such as well.

Hopefully we can push some people your way. Success is within reach, keep going strong, keep good business ethics, and let your designs sell themself.

Keep up the good work and I wish you a year of success.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

PH,reserve me a spot.i need some done.do you take general info and work with it?or do you need an exact design?empress they came out great,but i didnt see any visiting hrs.hehe

Comment

Originally posted by wipp
            empress they came out great,but i didnt see any visiting hrs.hehe
            wipp, the hours will be on the back. Wanna check in? :twisted:

Comment

Gwen,

If the tickets ALWAYS say "Date: tonight"... can't lets say, me, but a ticket then show up several times?

It just seems like this could not stop someone from coming and going through more than once! Every haunt I've been too, you have to pay each time you want to go through... or buy a RIP (VIP) pass to go through multiple times on THAT NIGHT only!

Just wondering. -Tyler
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Tyler,

each ticket gets our stamp on it before they enter. We had a stamp made for us last year. If it's stamped, it's a used ticket and thus no good.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up... a stamp? Sounds cool! I've seen some haunts use a hole-punch type idea to differinciate between tickets.

Like the design though, I SO wish I could come out to see it! -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Tyler,
                    Like Gwen said, the tickets are designed to be stamped with a themed stamp or hole punched so they are only used once.

An idea I am playing around with for Asylum themed tickets is getting some custom stamps made saying "COMMITED" in big bold letters for guests to have stamped once they go through, this stamp would both void the ticket for multiple uses and give a little more thematic style to it, further involving guests in the haunt.

Any questions or orders about the tickets can be sent to me at:
                    Info ( at ) HauntGraphics ( dot ) com

Thanks for all the interest,
                    Braden
                    www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

I just found out, that ticketmaster prints custom tickets if anyone is interested:

http://ticketing.ticketmaster.ca/customtickets/

Dustyn
                      ________
                      lambo wiki
                      Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:05 AM.

Comment

There was a young woman in my parking lot making my "Tickets" with scraps of paper and a marker, seling them to drunks.
                        "What is this?"
                        "Our tickets."
                        "These are not tickets."
                        "We bought them from a young woman in your parking lot."
                        "I have no females employed here at all."
                        (And none chained up in the wine cellar either, no matter what you may have heard.)
                        Funny how that all worked out, that was one of those times there were no women here at all in any capacity, no employees, no girlfriends, lovers, wives , or chain-testers.
                        ("You want me to give you a ring? A chain is much bigger and heavier!")
                        Bigger is always better, now isn't it?( Insert eval smirky-giggle here~ )
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

What are the ticket prices Pumpkinhead? I thought of doing my own when I get my haunt, but yours look much better. Do you do any other designs besides the Asylum ticket?
                          ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
                          ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
                          www.facebook.com/DementiaHauntedHouse

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
                            What are the ticket prices Pumpkinhead? I thought of doing my own when I get my haunt, but yours look much better. Do you do any other designs besides the Asylum ticket?
                            Pennywise, Pumpkinhead will come up with what ever design you desire. I told him I wanted a toe-tag type of ticket and that's what he came up with. He's very easy to deal with, listens well and as you can see...VERY talented!

Comment

Excellent! If I do my haunt this year as planned, I will certainly look him up for the tickets
                              ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
                              ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
                              www.facebook.com/DementiaHauntedHouse

Comment

Working...
                              X