My Friend Mike Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Friend Mike Jackson

My good friend and partner in our haunt businesses had a stroke today at work. Not quite sure how he is doing? But Im worried and concerned. He could use any prayers for a speedy recovery. Thanks guys.
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    www.houseoffright.com
    Damon Carson

I will add him to my prayer list.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Thank you Allen your a good friend. I just found out more about Mike his sister told me he had a severe stroke and he had a clogged artery. He is paralyzed on his left side and unable to move it. He is in intensive care in Boone County Hospital in Columbia, Missouri. He is able to talk but is going to eventually have to go through rehabilitation. Ive never personally known anyone that has had a stroke. This really sucks. But hopefully he is able to recover.?!
      Damon
      Last edited by damon carson; 06-10-2011, 07:22 PM.
      Damon Carson

Comment

Prayers

Keeping him in my thoughts! If he's young he can recover one of my crew guys had a storke at 24 and had to have physical therapy. Shane and it's he's just fine now! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

my family just took a minute to throw sum love your way.
          hang in there brother it will all work out
          in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Send our condolences to him by me and other haunters!
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

"A Bee Sting" in the nose?"

Is what my Dad thought he had happen to him the last morning he would ever be alive. It might have been the stroke beginning we were told later that night.
              I know of many people who have survived a stroke, so I was very surprised when my Cousin told me at the Hospital that my Dad wasn't going to make it.
              He had always been athletic, muscular, a very hard worker who worked longer hours than anyone I had ever heard of.. until the last couple of his years when he had a hip replaced, then a year later had cancer removed from that same leg, survived that fine but was pretty well confined to a chair, then about a year after that he died. He was 82. A WW2 vet.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Its greatly appreciated!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

My Friend Mike Jackson

sorry to hear this, my friend.... we will pray for him... hope it wll all work out

j

Comment

Thanks Jay! I appreciate it!
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                    X