Looking for talented makeup artists!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for talented makeup artists!

I am looking for talented makeup artists interested in showing people their work. For those of you who don't know my name is Geoff Beck and I recently finished my latest DVD HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE. It is a
    3 hour makeup DVD that has 13 makeups covering everything from grease paint to how to apply proesthetic appliances. There are also demos on how to detail costuming and make teeth to info for beginners to bonus features including prosthetic appliance removal, outtakes, plus interviews with Screamline Studios and the Director Geoff Beck. I will be starting production for HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME TWO in the near future and I am looking for makeup artists interested in participating. If you want to be a part of this exciting project all you need to do is email me at geoffgbeck@yahoo.com. Just include a brief history of your makeup experience and why you would like to be a part of the DVD and what makeups or techniques you may like to do, and I will get back to you either by email or be phone. The first volume is proving itself to be my most popular DVD so far since its release just over a month ago at Transworld. It has already sold more than my first DVD PLAYING WITH FEAR released two years ago back in 2005! So, if you want a lot of people within the haunted attraction and halloween industry to see your talent, then this is your opportunity to show them what you can do!

Geoff Beck
    Performer/Makeup Artist
    Geoff Beck is an acting and makeup veteran of 13+ years who has been involved in educational seminars and has worked as a coordinator for many different haunts. He has directed PLAYING WITH FEAR, and HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE.

I sent you an email. Take Care. -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I sent you one as well.... you might consider some quick actor makeup tips or templates... You know, the 5 minute airbrush or face paint makeups as a presentation. The kind of things you could have two people knock out on the 30 general actors while you put the time into your key roles.

Just a though..... :?
      http://www.innerfears.com/
      http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Working...
      X