Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Ghost Ride Talking Head - Gasping Animatronic Head

Visit this page for more info: http://www.ghostride.com/view-GASP.html

This is a "like new" gasping head, its the animatronic only, no controller. Will work with any standard prop controller like a PicoBoo ($80-$110 depending on model). Has an integrated 9V solenoid valve and cylinder inside, so all you need is a controller! These work as either a quick scare when it opens its mouth and "gasps" but i used it to sing a song (feed my frankenstein, alice cooper), so it can be programmed to talk or sing easily with the right controller.

Condition is 10/10. Only used for 3 nights!

These units sell new for $499. Im asking $380 FIRM!

As you know there is a long lead time for items from the major haunt prop manufacturers around this time of year, but this is in stock ready to ship!

Shawn
    Fear Engineer
    HauntedHouse.ca

this doesnt require air?

Comment

Yes its a pneumatic prop, so just hook up your air line and a controller (or just a push button if u want manual control) and you are ready to go.
      Shawn
      Fear Engineer
      HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

Gasping Head

I'm interested. Curious....what happened to the controller that came with the prop?

Comment

It didnt come with one! I was told by the company that the price didnt include the controller, so i just used one of the pico boos i had here.
          Shawn
          Fear Engineer
          HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

Gasping head is SOLD

Gasping head is SOLD
            Shawn
            Fear Engineer
            HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

Working...
            X