Question about crime near larger haunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about crime near larger haunts

Many of the larger haunts seem to be in warehouse/industrial areas. Do you have issues with crime/vandalism there?

Nope. What happenned?
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Nothing. Just trying to get as much info as possible. Seems the larger warehouse type haunts are mostly in industrial areas which probably don't see as much police presence.

Comment

Ohh, I see... I'd like to get some freak girls such blind, midget, abnormal, etc, you know>? For my haunt show!
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

This excellent thread right here is the exact reason we continued the Inflateable turd thread for so many years. You have an unidentified person asking questions, lots of questions and now being responded to only by that same guy that is BACK AGAIN for your entertainment pleasure. Don't make me bring it back.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Every good haunt should have a comprehensive security management plan or security operations plan. Somewhere in that document should be a proper risk assessment as well as proper intelligence gathering on local criminal threats to your haunt. If you do not already have such an action done, I suggest you contact a security consultant (preferably one with no current ties to a security guard company) to perform the assessment you seek. If you want to hold a haunt this year, you have barely enough time to get the training and learn the skills sets you need to perform such a proper assessment and then undertake said assessment and be able to implement it's findings. Again as I said in your other security thread, feel free to PM me if you want and I will try to help you as best as I can.
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
            X