Request: T-shirt design Logo Banner and web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: T-shirt design Logo Banner and web site

Hello, My name Matt, and I currently starting a haunted theme park from the ground up. The Title for the park is Manufactured Fear, LLC.

What I am looking for is a few of everything, since this is a fresh new company, I have obtained the domain and host, but the site is blank at the moment.

I am looking for a classy professional site that and easy to navigate through and simple to use.

For the T-shirt design, I have 3 so far, I will explain one.

spider t-shirt. Across the the top on both sides have "Manufactured Fear" in spider web and spider nest eggs spelling it out. Below on the front have a spider being assembled with robot arms, showing a 1/2 to 3/4 completed spider, viewed from a 45 degree angle with an assemble belt/line in the back ground show completed spiders be moved along a factory setting.

Please me with a list of prices and a few samples. I'm not asking for freebies, but wouldn't hurt.

Later on I will be seeking some help in creating some light shows like how people do with Christmas lighting, but this would be for a childrens haunt zone.

Thank you for your time and hope to be doing business soon.

really no one is interested ?

Comment

Give it time right now

Lots of things going on. People will post..... Good luck !!!!

Comment

I'm interested...........

Put up some of your t-shirt design ideas.. Would love to see them and comment. Thanks!!!!

Comment

A fella that posts on here quite often

Hauntedprints.com I believe his name is Joshua, on facebook or standalone website, he has plenty to offer and from what I saw, I maybe doing our shirts through him this year. You can also look up his profile on here and pm him! Good luck!
          If you're scared, say you're scared...

Comment

While if you need design work, I would normally suggest one of the industry specific designers like Brainstorm, Sinister Visions, Village Of Darkness, Thorn, etc.. (who's schedules are probably pretty full at this point tho), however we can definitely help with both design and great prices on superb quality printing of all types.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Did you ever find anyone to help out?
              Joshua
              www.hauntedprints.com
              info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Working...
              X