Gothic Facade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gothic Facade

We took on a custom project for a up and coming home haunter looking to go pro. Well before we finished this facade for him, he ran into some personal problems that are forcing him to sell this facade before he even receives it.
    It is built very light weight for his event and for easy storage.
    2 x 2 construction w 1/2 ply covered with nethercraft vacuform panels, and hard coated dow board foam,
    Doors are mounted with heavy duty spring hinges.
    It also has 2 Satyr wall decor, 2 gargoyles, and one Bat boy wall decor. All cast out of heavy duty 17 lb foam and with blue leds. The leds can be operated with 9v batteries or be converted to wall wart transformer very easily.
    All Panels were built 4 x 8 for easy set up, tear down, and shipping
    We were recommending him drop 4 x 4 in the ground and putting 2 x 4s between each 4 x 4s and then attaching facade to that for proper strength.

All reasonable offers will be considered.
    you can pm, call or email anytime.
    Attached Files
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Let's start with a ballpark so we don't insult. What was his cost?

Comment

Nice looking great job Kevin. Ya ballpark please.
      Damon
      Frightmasters
      www.houseoffright.com
      Damon Carson

Comment

We built it for $6000 and that included shipping.
        But like I said any offer is considered.
        If we sell it for $6000 the shipping would also be included. But below that we would not be able to cover it.

I am guessing the freight would be about $600.
        But we will fully crate and pack it in dow foam so it would not be damaged in shipping.
        Also,
        we will throw in the vacuform surplus panels. I think there are 2 or 3 and some cut ones. There are also a few skull panels. Plus touch up paint: 2 gallons of the black (to suspend the fire retardant), and a gallon of the brown, and a container of the highlight brown we used. We were going to use some moss and spanish moss to finish it out. So I can also throw some of that in to help sell the facade.
        It has yet to be fire treated and the back has not been blacked out (reason for including the 2 gallons of black). It was intended to be used on exterior front of a private owners home and he wasn't sure of the need and didn't want the added expense.

Again, please remember any reasonable offer will be considered.
        Last edited by Gore Galore; 06-15-2011, 06:58 AM.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Awsome looking facade. I wish I could afford it but I just bought my house for my haunted house. Great looking job

Comment

Please help

Come on folks,
            We need more offers made on the facade. He needs the money, and I need it out of our shop.
            I will try to sell it for 1 more week and then we ship it to him.
            So, please feel free to make an offer. All offers are good at this point.
            yes, he paid $6000, but he would be happy to sell it and isn't expecting to get $6000. I would like him to get that much. but He is open to offers.
            Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

No offense Kevin, but the price of 6k seems awfully high for vacu form. You can buy 4x8' vacu form panels fully painted from Nightscream Studios for about $150 each, so it should be less than 1k in wall panels there, add another 1k for the props which are pretty affordable on your website, and all you need is wood so I'd say it could be made for $2500 total. Unless I am missing something, it seems it's a tough sell at 6k. Beautiful facade though!

DA

Comment

Darkangel,
                No offense taken. However you are speaking from a hands on haunters perspective.
                but, at the same time, that is kind of the point. We are looking for offers

I would love to see him get $6000, but he is not expecting that. $6000 included the shipping and you know that is $600 for a 4 x 8 x 52" tall crate lined with foam and includes the time and materials to pack properly and ship.
                we are looking for offers. Like I said, he really has to let this go.

Very sad situation,
                He is getting a divorce, and he made ALL these investments to work on going pro and now he is selling everything.

And thank you for the bump.
                Last edited by Gore Galore; 06-17-2011, 10:43 AM.
                Kevin R. Alvey
                info at gore-galore.com
                www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Why don't u see if there's a 501c3 charity haunt he could donate it to? Then he gets his full 6k.

Comment

That's a tough situation Kevin, I hope for his sake he does well on the sale.

DA

Comment

Hauntedpaws,
                      Definitely something I could look into for him.
                      The local haunt could even use this, but not sure how to go about so that he could get the money back on it.

Thanks DA,
                      I am sure he would appreciate the support.
                      Kevin R. Alvey
                      info at gore-galore.com
                      www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

It's a great deal, beautiful, add our full Haunt Interior for 20k, (see below) and your in the business of scarring people. Sorry Kev. just hi-jacked your ad.

Matt Marich
                        Edge Designs
                        Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Anytime Matt,
                          What you are selling is a great deal.
                          Kevin R. Alvey
                          info at gore-galore.com
                          www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

All you need is to donate the object is have a letter of proof from the charity.

"But if you made a donation worth more than $250, including a gift of credit card rewards, you'll need a letter acknowledging receipt from the charity, said Barbara Weltman, a tax attorney and spokeswoman for J.K. Lasser. That's because the same rules that apply for an ordinary cash donation apply for an unconventional method like giving up your cash back rewards."

Comment

last week for offers.

We got a couple offers that were lower than we wanted, but it has to go. If you are interested in this facade, please get with me soon and make us an offer. We will take the first $3500 offer and ship it right out.
                              Kevin R. Alvey
                              info at gore-galore.com
                              www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X