Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW SHOW: haunted farm, horror fields, sinister clocks, elm st, toys, tv, & more!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SHOW: haunted farm, horror fields, sinister clocks, elm st, toys, tv, & more!!

This week on Haunted Radio, we continue our "Summer of Slaughter" with news on Home Haunter's News and Reviews, Hellbenders, The Haunted Farm, The Horror Fields, Sinister Clocks, Diamond Select Toys, Universal's Classic Monsters, Chiller 13, Scare Tactics, A Nightmare On Elm Street 2 and 3, Human Centipede 2, Remains, No One Lives, WWE Studios, and find out how to get your "demon possession" video in an actual major motion picture!!

Then, we give you next week's complete list of dvd releases, and we review the film, "Sleepaway Camp!" Then, our demonic DJ spins you around the Vortex with a hit song from, "Repo! The Genetic Opera!" All of this, and so much more on the June 15 edition of Haunted Radio!!

Listen to show: Haunted Radio-061511.mp3

sigpic
    Haunted Radio's Websites:
    Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
    contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Anything on the haunted farm..............

I really enjoy !!!! Thanks for the podcast (another great one !!)

Comment

And thank YOU again Chuck!! Thanks for being such a loyal listener!!
      sigpic
      Haunted Radio's Websites:
      Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
      contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Comment

horror fields

sounds like my kinda place !!!!!!

Comment

Another show ? Wow !!!! 2 in 2 weeks !!!!!! Amazing !!!!!!

Love the deadland haunted house stuff. I gotta see that place !!!!!!! How about the guy from my area died (from jackass) regular car crash. His passenger passed as well...... Porsche was the car he was driving.

Comment

Thanx chuck Horror Fields is your kind of place. We have been busting tail this year and we will Be one of the best haunts in NC. We cant wait for OCT. Hey so how did haunted Raido hear about us?
            BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
            www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Working...
            X