Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From the guys that brought you GWAR... comes Corotted Artistry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the guys that brought you GWAR... comes Corotted Artistry!

I'm posting on these boards on behalf of Corotted Artistry and have been given the go ahead to start taking orders...

Corotted Artistry is now officially open for business for the Haunted Attraction Industry.

Corotted Artisty was formed by two of the main artists behind GWAR’s costumes and stage show effects, Bob Gorman and Matt Maguire. Together they both bring 20 years of experience to the company. Corotted Artistry offers a full array of costume and creature services, from simple concept sketches to complete design and fabrication.

Known for over-the-top exaggerated costumes and sets, this company is now offering their style to the haunt community at large.

Corotted Artistry is proud to present their first complete costumes: HELLSPAWN and ZOMBIE CRUSADER! Both can be purchased as a complete costume or as individual pieces. Pieces can of course be customizable and based on your needs, but here are the details...

HELLSPAWN is made out of natural latex and burman polyfoam and the wings have a nylon armature frame. They custom make the feet to the wearer's boot size. The torso is cast so that most people can wear it (5ft - 6ft), which is the same with the belt and gauntlets.

HELLSPAWN firm prices for individual pieces:

Feet – $600

Belt/Skirt - $500

Gauntlets - $400

Mask - $700

Chest/Wings - $800

Total: $3,000

Buy them all together: Discounted price of $2,750

ZOMBIE CRUSADER is made out of natural latex. The shoulder pads and helmet are made out of neoprene.

ZOMBIE CRUSADER firm prices for individual pieces:

Feet – $600

Belt - $400

Gauntlets - $400

Shoulder Pads/Tunic - $800

Mask - $350

Helmet - $350

Total: $2,900

Buy them all together: Discounted price of $2,650

To place an order or for more pictures/information, send me a PM via the Hauntworld.com boards or via email: rsligh@gmail.com

Visit Corotted Artistry on the web at:

CorottedArtistry.com
    BobGorman.com
    MattMaguire.com
    SlaveTrade.com
    Last edited by Novus; 06-17-2011, 05:22 PM.
    Ryan

Those are a couple of wicked costumes. I have never seen any thing with better detail.

I do have one suggestion you may want to think about. make the feet so they will accept an insert. That way if more than one person with different size feet wanted to wear the costume you would only have to buy the new insert for the correct size foot. It would probably save you some time also and you could have a set or two of feet already made up so all you would need is the correct insert and you are ready to go instead of making them on a needed basis for each size foot. Best of luck. I think they look awsome

Comment

Love the work especially being a fan of Gwar, got to see Hellspawn in person last year. Good stuff. Out of curiosity, did they do any of the blood effects for Gwar as well or just the costumes?

Mike "Pogo" Hach
      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Originally posted by jakprintsHAUNT View Post
        Love the work especially being a fan of Gwar, got to see Hellspawn in person last year. Good stuff. Out of curiosity, did they do any of the blood effects for Gwar as well or just the costumes?

Awesome. They do make the blood and could probably sell something basically exactly like that if you're interested.
        Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by wtwtw View Post
          I do have one suggestion you may want to think about. make the feet so they will accept an insert. That way if more than one person with different size feet wanted to wear the costume you would only have to buy the new insert for the correct size foot.

I'll pass along that suggestion, thanks!
          Ryan

Comment

More pictures...

Ryan

Comment

Ryan,

By the blood effects I meant more the actual systems. I've seen only glimpses backstage at shows, but never got to look super close. Im sure the specific blood (or other fluids) recipe(s) would also be helpful to pump through the system too.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Originally posted by jakprintsHAUNT View Post
                By the blood effects I meant more the actual systems. I've seen only glimpses backstage at shows, but never got to look super close. Im sure the specific blood (or other fluids) recipe(s) would also be helpful to pump through the system too.

Yes, they create all that.
                Ryan

Comment

Working...
                X