2 Complete Haunts for Sale, Northern Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Complete Haunts for Sale, Northern Indiana

Just no time to put this together. Not for Profit haunted house. I will get pictures this weekend.

2 Complete Haunts for sale

Haunted Hospital (15,000 square feet) Asylum (8000 square feet)

Hundreds of walls for both events, Asylum walls painted with DayGlo for 3D. 3,000 to 4,000 3D glasses.

1979 Ford Econoline Ambulance. Original Black Paint (Was a Sheriff Swat Vehicle) All original lights and sirens, all functional, runs, used in parades and as ticket booth on nights of show.

Animatronics / Mechanical Props: vortex tunnel, Frankenstein's monster, barrel popper, toilet pop up and spray, large jack in the box, electric chair, several store bought animatronics.

Electronics: 4 to 6 fog machines, several strobe lights, 50 to 60 black lights for the 3D, CD players, motion sensors, electronic controllers (2), 50 to 60 mini-spots in various colors., inflatable pumpkin 6 foot diameter., various lighting and noise units.

Props/masks/etc. Huge lab, lab machinery, anesthesia machine, embalming machine, morgue drawer facade, IV Stands, Mrs. Frankenstein, static zombies, bloody patients, clowns, skeletons, hundreds of cheap masks, 10 to 15 nice masks, hospital scrubs, lab coats, nurses outfits, gorilla costume, zombie costumes, face paint / make up, pine box coffins, stretchers on wheels, examination tables, wheel chairs, walkers, crutches, bandages, potty chairs, refrigerator, microwave, rotten fence for outside facade, entrance facade, entrance room double lane for staging, electric fence, toilet, chain saw, shelves, tables, pillars for facade, guillotine, barrels, bones, tombstones, spider webbing, paint,

Safety: Flashlights, 25 interconnected smoke detectors, exit signs with emergency lighting, fire retardant, retardant sprayer, exit signs. fans,

Signs: Vinyl Billboards, banners, ticket booth warning sign, parking signs, Exit and Entrance signs,

If you are within driving distance of our haunt, you can take over our facebook page with over 3500 friends.

$30,000

Omg

I wish you was closer.... This sounds like a steal... I would love to have the AMBULANCE... Good luck with your sale

Originally posted by Boni View Post
    Just no time to put this together. Not for Profit haunted house. I will get pictures this weekend.

2 Complete Haunts for sale

Haunted Hospital (15,000 square feet) Asylum (8000 square feet)

Hundreds of walls for both events, Asylum walls painted with DayGlo for 3D. 3,000 to 4,000 3D glasses.

1979 Ford Econoline Ambulance. Original Black Paint (Was a Sheriff Swat Vehicle) All original lights and sirens, all functional, runs, used in parades and as ticket booth on nights of show.

Animatronics / Mechanical Props: vortex tunnel, Frankenstein's monster, barrel popper, toilet pop up and spray, large jack in the box, electric chair, several store bought animatronics.

Electronics: 4 to 6 fog machines, several strobe lights, 50 to 60 black lights for the 3D, CD players, motion sensors, electronic controllers (2), 50 to 60 mini-spots in various colors., inflatable pumpkin 6 foot diameter., various lighting and noise units.

Props/masks/etc. Huge lab, lab machinery, anesthesia machine, embalming machine, morgue drawer facade, IV Stands, Mrs. Frankenstein, static zombies, bloody patients, clowns, skeletons, hundreds of cheap masks, 10 to 15 nice masks, hospital scrubs, lab coats, nurses outfits, gorilla costume, zombie costumes, face paint / make up, pine box coffins, stretchers on wheels, examination tables, wheel chairs, walkers, crutches, bandages, potty chairs, refrigerator, microwave, rotten fence for outside facade, entrance facade, entrance room double lane for staging, electric fence, toilet, chain saw, shelves, tables, pillars for facade, guillotine, barrels, bones, tombstones, spider webbing, paint,

Safety: Flashlights, 25 interconnected smoke detectors, exit signs with emergency lighting, fire retardant, retardant sprayer, exit signs. fans,

Signs: Vinyl Billboards, banners, ticket booth warning sign, parking signs, Exit and Entrance signs,

If you are within driving distance of our haunt, you can take over our facebook page with over 3500 friends.

$30,000

Comment

Wow

This does sound like a steal. Wish I was closer so I could purchase.
      Joshua
      www.hauntedprints.com
      info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

I PMed you about this offer, but just in case you didn't get or other people may have the same questions here is a copy of the message:

1. Is this a modular setup?
        2. What are the brands or makers of the animatronics (ie are the Jack In The Box and Frankenstein the Distortions ones, etc...?)
        3. Is everything in good working order?
        4. Would love to see some pictures
        5. The ambulance, I looked up pictures on Google and there are lots of styles...is it the boxy classic style ambulance or the modified van style?
        6. 3D Glasses, are these the plastic or paper style, and how many seasons have they seen?

Thanks!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Originally posted by jakprintsHAUNT View Post
          I PMed you about this offer, but just in case you didn't get or other people may have the same questions here is a copy of the message:

1. Is this a modular setup?
          2. What are the brands or makers of the animatronics (ie are the Jack In The Box and Frankenstein the Distortions ones, etc...?)
          3. Is everything in good working order?
          4. Would love to see some pictures
          5. The ambulance, I looked up pictures on Google and there are lots of styles...is it the boxy classic style ambulance or the modified van style?
          6. 3D Glasses, are these the plastic or paper style, and how many seasons have they seen?

Thanks!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          1. Everything for the haunt can be disassembled and reassmebled, all the walls and props can be put in any configuration and customized. Most of the walls are home made.
          2. The Frankenstein is purchased, but we are the second owner, I will have to check on manufacturer. Jack in the box is home made as are the toilet and barrel poppers.
          3. Everything works. The only thing I am not sure of is some of the larger fog machines, we bought those in Jan from another haunt. The vortex will be disassembled and take some work to get it up and going, but it works.
          4. Photos are coming
          5. Its the van front, but the large box style behind the cab. It has 4 to 6 storage compartments on the outside of each side. It has a side door behind the passenger door and 2 doors in the back. You can hook up electricity to the ambulance and it has standard electrical plugs in the back to run props or lighting. As I said we used it as our ticket booth with the counter set up out of the back and the clerks sitting inside the back. Flashers running and siren blaring.
          6. Paper, We bought 5000, used and discarded about 600, about 400 that were used and still in good shape, the rest have never been used, still in original boxes.

Comment

There are pictures of our actors and the ambulance on our facebook page. Doc Buzzsaw.

I will get more photos this weekend.

Comment

Where are you in Indiana? We don't need complete haunts, but if you can't unload it as a package, would you consider selling certain items?
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Warsaw, Indiana.

Right now I'm focused on selling it all. We have some local not-for-profits that are discussing purchasing it for their own fund raiser, so at this point its one big package.

If nothing materializes though I will consider other options.

Comment

Thanks, we're in Lafayette. PM me if you hit a dead end (no pun intended-haha).
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Not to bug you, but any photos yet?

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

I went out to our site and took photos last night, working on getting them uploaded to Flickr and a few here. Should be this afternoon when I have them available.

Comment

yep I wish you were closer too....I'm looking for a vortex tunnel and everything else would be a bonus...

Comment

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64578738@N04/

206.jpg

Comment

158.jpg

Frankensteins Monster

Comment

042.jpg040.jpg

Some more photos from our haunt

Comment

Working...
                              X